interested in wireless guitar system.. heres a golden chance

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Hav0c_x, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

hey all those guys interestred in turning their electric guitars wireless , heres ur golden chance.... buying the cheapest wireless systems can cost the minimum a 100 $ and at max 600 to 800 $... but i am willing to sell wireless systems at a mere 1500 rupees. thats just 30$..... and thye good thing is that they give perfect quality...... i live in karachi.. so its best that u too are from karachi.. for contact either post in this thread or better mail me at [ Boink(at)Boink(dot)com ]........
    i'll be uploading images and details soon..

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

shaana.........u living in karachi..only if uwere in mumbai ....i wud picked it up first!

3. shak

shak Harrr!

need pics to get a feel for the quality and to be sure its nt a lalookhait job

4. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

ok my offers open to every one..... where ever u are..... i just said its preferable if u r in karachi .....but out of khi means shipping costs.... which i gaurantee wont be too much... i'll upload pics and sound quality sooon......

5. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

waitin for ur pix!

6. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

hre are the pix.... its quite small and the reciever is an ordinary radio...well actually its a digital radio..easy to set the tuning... my transmitter works best if the tuning is set to 76 or 75.9.. all u then have to do is connect the radio (recievr) to an amplifier or headphones or computer speaker.. no pre amp required.. all that is present in the transmitter....

i cant upload my files onto igt for saome unobvious reason... so u can check out the photos from here....

https://humza-javed.magix.net

on the left side click wireless guitar under my inventions... it show four images in a slide show....

7. shak

shak Harrr!

so basically you took two radios ... switched the cf of one and made into transmitter and the other one you kept as it is ...
    severe quality loss and noise is all that i expect. .... wouldnt work ma friend .... not for me atleast

8. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

well thats where u are wrong... i did not take two radios..... i'm just using one as a reciever.. which i have decided to change.. i 'll make a reciever... theres barely any quality loss and minimal noise.....

9. shak

shak Harrr!

how can u think that you will be able to take sound through all the transmitter circuit and the receiver circuit ... using frequency modulation ..and mantain the quality .. beats me ..

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

shrk@: r u in uk???? u can get Agile Guitars wirless system from any shop!!!!!

11. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

ha... by using a preamp ofcourse.......

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

will buy....after 3-4 years.........

13. LEFTY_GUITARIST

u know what.........i like wires.....:p:.....

14. shak

shak Harrr!

@orange guitar: yes i can .. but my room is 20x20 feet .. why would i need one? its friggin expensive mate ... cant afford luxury like that

@havoc: either you dont know what you are doin .. or you dont understand wh i am sayin ..
    i said HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE TO MANTIAN THE QUALITY THROUGHT ALL THAT AMATEUR CIRCUITRY OF YOURS AND USE FM INSTEAD OF BOX STANDARD UHF TO TRANSMIT THE BLOODY SIGNAL! ... sorry for getting a bit carried away ..

15. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

ur right...i dont know waht u are saying..... but now i've changed it.. i'll upload the new pix soon they are somewaht better and cooler to lool at..... i've given this a a new twist i aint using radio crap in the second model.. i like the previous one though.. so the quality isnt the best.. but it isnt bad either..... in fact its pretty good on amps and the almost nonexistant noise is oversupressedd by the musiq of the guitar... i'd say very good for fun....

16. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

both the models are pretty usable....... actually with sucha low price they are meant for frun and jamming only..they aint concert material........

comon guys i need costumersssss..... hurry and u might get them even cheaper....

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

i need dem for concrt stuff.................(after 2 years)

18. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

i wont be sellin them after two yrs.. and they are not concert materiall... thats tooooo high volume and quality.....

19. Hav0c_x

Hav0c_x New Member

sob sob... no one wants buy my inventions..... plzz if u dont want to buy i'll be grateful if u can find me other customers...infact if u can find three customers i'll give u 3 for the price of 2.... 7 at the price of 4..... 9 at the price of 4.5.......any deals can be made

i'm ready to negotiate.......

20. shak

shak Harrr!

go to local music shops and leave some demo's there ...or advertise in the local paper.