Interested in forming a Hard rock band in Chennai???Anyone

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by getshorty80, Jan 3, 2010.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Hey guys!! anyone interested in forming a hard rock band based in Chennai?? I am a lead guitarist and mostly into 80's hard rock, hair metal and glam music. In case anyone's interested let me know!!!

2. kunal0305

kunal0305 New Member

3. Grungehead

Grungehead New Member

hey... sounds good.... email me: arvindhrajagopal@gmail.com

I write songs and am a vocalist.... will be good if we can work out synergies... cheerz

4. Grungehead

Grungehead New Member

hell yeah

I sure am.... i've written a few songs and I'm a vocalist. Done a couple of small gigs... recent one being at Unwind Adyar for a Floyd Tribute on March 19th. Some of the bands I like: Alice in chains, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, STP, Sound Garden, Dream Theater, Metallica, Floyd, Def Lepp, Megadeth, Bon Jovi, Nickelback and neo grunge bands... basically into Grunge, Alternative, Hard Rock and Progressive.

Email me @:
    grungehead.aic@gmail.com

Cheerz

Arvindh

5. guitar_seller

guitar_seller New Member

anyone interested for bangalore?

6. vic_rattlehead

vic_rattlehead New Member

How do I contact you? I need a lot of information and so do you, so lets talk. I would be very interested. So please do get back to me. I need to know exactly the kind of bands you're most into and stuff. This could get killer, bro. Get back to me. Thank you. And my name is Prabhu. I live in Chennai.

7. 210abz

210abz New Member

8. rohanshankar

rohanshankar New Member

9. gpt

gpt New Member

asd

hey.. im pretty good at rhythm , progressing on lead, can do backing vocals
    message me if you've still not filled the lineup
    im at lAyola college

10. sudarshan89

sudarshan89 New Member

Hey,

I'm a relatively new bassist, been playing couple of months. I will be
    moving to Chennai(Annanagar) in Jan. I was wondering if the slot for bassist
    is still open? Also I would like to know if you will be playing covers or
    OCs.

Cheers,
    Sudarshan

11. solo8658

solo8658 New Member

Hi,
    I am an experienced percussion player recently relocated to Chennai & based in Anna Nagar.. let all meet together for a jamming session.
    9176672857 - Solomon

12. vendettarevived

vendettarevived New Member

I doubt that he is still looking.

13. vignesh_21g09

vignesh_21g09 New Member

i didnt even realise the posts were 2 years old :-|...anyways...guitarist here...audioslave...deftones...limpbizkit...porcupine tree...tool ...and the likes...any band or individual still looking for a guitarist? :-\...text or call me - 9003093693

14. pranita nitu

pranita nitu New Member

well... its an old post but still.... pranita here .. love to sing and perform in a band... do call me if u guys want a singer - 9884883441