Instrumentals..

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by MagmachilleR, Dec 14, 2005.

1. MagmachilleR

MagmachilleR New Member

hey.. i'm new here.. and i was browsing through the site and found a few clips.. i wanted to know whr the hell do u guys find all these instrumental background tracks from ? the ones u record onto.. i've probably been looking in the wrong places but i just can't seem to find them that conveniently.. could u plz refer me to a website thr is tht u use or some other source whr u get most of ur tracks from..
    thnx..

2. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Hey buddy, you can use software named as ' Audacity ' to remove vocals .....

You can find the download link by using google search .. Happy hunting :)

3. MagmachilleR

MagmachilleR New Member

i already have audacity.. how do u remove the vocals ? don't u have to do it manually by selecting the proper frequency range of the vocals and then trimming it ? but tht creates a really muffled sound and reduces the song's quality.. i want to know whr i can find actual kareoke versions.. like the whole song without vocals and without the reduced quality..
    OR i haven't really tried removing it with audacity, if u think its good enough then its worth a shot.. how do u do it then ?

4. Kshitij

Kshitij .::k:s:h:i:t:i:j::.

i dont think that is possible