Instrumentals

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Irtiq@, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Irtiq@

Irtiq@ New Member

Rahaguzar and aitebar instrumentals

Hey guys.

Ive been around this website for the past few months and have been follwong up with all the chords being posted for the paki songs as well. 3 cheerz for al you tabbers helping ppl like moa who cant understand the music wihtout reading your precious tabs. so wanted to thank u all who can.

Neyway i managed to take sometime out of my work and record 2 of my most favourite tracks to me. Rahaguzar by EP and Aitebar.

So thought id share it with you professional players and get a few critical comments and work on my mistakes.

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/rahaguzar_music.htm

CHeerz
    ps-All comments would be welcomed.

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

okie.....comments for Rahguzar.......the intro guitaring is gud but u missed a lot of notes....but the solo and the power chords behind the solo are all wrong.....need a bit more skill...n' i didn't listen 2 aitebar....but very nice try overall!!!

3. Irtiq@

Irtiq@ New Member

Cheers orange guitar. Appreciate the comments bro. Will work on it.

4. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

well done as a beginner....keep practicing...

5. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

looking forward for more covers from ur side....keep playing :rockon:

6. Irtiq@

Irtiq@ New Member

Cheerz guys. Faigant and orange bro
    Benn playin since 7 months now soo yea just a begiiner. but always wanted to cover these 2 fav songs. soo yea will work on my technique and playing skill.
    Thanks alot guys. means alot to me.
    cheerz