Innocent Convix Demo, Indian Rock band.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by hanako, Sep 21, 2005.

1. hanako

hanako New Member

hi ppl, my name is prasanna.. im from an indian rock band from malaysia, and i got a demo out. was wondering wat u guys think of it.

https://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/2366/music.php

u can e-mail me with comments, by the way, the music and lyrics were done by me and i did everything in the song except for the guitar.

thanks.

CrYpTiC_angel and anshphenomenon like this.
  2. hanako

hanako New Member

oops..i did everything except the drums.. i did the guitar and bass and all the vocals..

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

regardin da recording....i luved da vocals......since u have done da lyrics too...u can go ahead post them in the poetry and lyrics forum....

all da best

welcome to IGT and happy posting :beer:

4. hanako

hanako New Member

sniped meaning wat?

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

do one small thing........edit your post by taking offr your email id.......disclosing email ids and adresses arent allowed ........if u want you can edit your profile and put alll your details there!
    anywayz,, welcome to igt! :grin:

6. hanako

hanako New Member

hey.. i did all the vocals but it can be better..i hope i get as many comments as i can.... would love to go to india one day to perform..

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u think india is some gig or something?:grin:

8. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Hi Prasanna, that is a very nice song. Can you post the chords as well?

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

gr8! vocals buddy!!
    reps4u...

10. hanako

hanako New Member

chords are basicall, D, A, Bm, G.. i guess that makes up for most of the song. Thanks ppl for commenting on my vocals. I guess it can still be better. The tempo of the song is still not right though but soon i guess when i record a better version, u guys can see a clearer picture of how this song is meant to sound like. keep posting guys. thanks for the support..!

11. BrO`'kEn_SwOrD

BrO`'kEn_SwOrD New Member

i like it..... nice vocals.... nice melody.....nice backing vocals @ right places.......
    timing in rhythem is not good n base is just ok.
    all in all "nice song" !

12. hanako

hanako New Member

hey thanx man.. come on ppl.. more reviews!

anyways.. yea.. the ttiming is a bit not stable cuz its difficult to do everything myself and when i was recording it right, i did not use a metronome. I should learn to play with a metronome. Bass, in the new version will have different lines.

Thanx again for ur comments. really appreciate it.

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey.. gr8 song! vocals totally rock..

:rockon:

14. hanako

hanako New Member

thanx.. if u guys like it.......spread it around..hehe.. ask ur frens to download..

would like to come to india to play a gig one day............