Info needed on Rhythum gutarist

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by wisevijay, May 8, 2004.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

thanks for writing abt the lead and rhythum guitars. well, can u also tell me which amongst the 3 produces the high frequency sound.why do most present rock bands dont have a 'Rhythum gutarist'?

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

See the whole point of haveing a rhythm guitarist is to give you backup while playing. Instead if you have a keyboardist, you can expand your music with key solos and stuff. Generally rock bands prefer having just bass or Keys with bass instead of another guy playing distortion sounds..

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

OK man.ROCK ON.:) :rule:

4. jayanth

Take Dream Theater for example... THey have one Vix, One Guitar, One Bass , One Keys and One On Drums... So basically they make the best music..

Van Halen.. One Guitarist, One Bassie , One Drummer ,and one on vox..

5. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yeh they make amazing music.my personal favorite drummer is mike Protney.:rule:

6. jayanth

oK.. Now you understand why bands can do without a Rhythm guitarist.. And My Personal Fav drummer is MP.. nut Guitarist VAN HALEN:rock:

7. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

what about metallica:confused:

8. jayanth

They are Okish... THey Do have two guitarists which means too much distortion..

But i like them..

9. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

thwy have 3:confused: .....right james,jason,kirk.james sings and plays in live shows.think i m right.:think:

10. jayanth

Jason (Ex Bassie) - Bass
    Jaymz - (Rhythm/Lead/Vocals)
    Kirk (Leads)

Now Rob Trujillo(On Bass) Rob used to play for THE LEGEND - OZZY OSBOURNE now JASON play for THE LEGEND.. He he

Bassie Swap ;)

11. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

yeah really, he is the godfather of heavy metal :rock: . i like him with zakk wylde more...

12. jayanth

More like the FATHER.. THe Trio .

Ozzy + Jason Newstead + Zakk Wlide Rock

I like them individually too..

13. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Not father,no god father....................HEs the great grand god father.hehehe :beer:

14. jayanth

Maybe :think:

15. mr singh

mr singh New Member

cmon, u all no led zepplin r the best there ever was, is and ever will b in rock bands