Indo - Pak

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

The rivalry between India and Pakistan is continuing, but who is gaining out of this, countries like US and China who make money by selling arms to these 2 countries. What is the end product all our money goes wasted on unwanted things.
    Dont u think it would be better if India and Pak was 1 or atleast united, what are we gonna achive by fighting, What are we gonna gain by prooving my God is better than yours. What is the diffrence if Kashmir is in India or Pakistan.

Lets discuss!!!!

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we should stop trying to amass arms and concentrate on ecoomic development instead. india does a better job of the latter than pakis, and thats why they are the 4th biggest economy in the world, on their way to be an economic giant. meanwhile pakistan has been tipped to be a failed stste by 2015 by c.i.a.

kashmir should be a free country, belonging to neither india nor pakistan. thats what it always was. in 1947 it belonged to no one. pakistan attacked kashmir to annex it. hari singh, asked india to save his skin.

historically speaking though kashmir deserves to be in india. remember there was no india as such b4 1947. .but all the regions that were made of "ethnically indian people" joined together to form the country india (much in the same way all the teutonic tribes, who never were a nation, joined to form whats today germany). thats why karnataka is in india, and thats why rajasthan is in india, and thats why bengal is in india. cos these places are not inhabited by non-indians. snce kashmiris have always been ethnically indians, kashmir should be in india. religion doesnt matter here. if it did, then the hyderabad province under the nizam has no business being in india. besides thats what hari singh, the king of kashmir, and the father of karan sngh, wanted.

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Let's not. I fear this is gonna turn out similar to that 'Do you believe in God?' thread.

I strongly discourage discussing either politics or religion on online message boards. There truly is no point in doing so.

I have seen countless message boards where this was allowed and it turned into a horrible mess and some members who were insulted with the comments posted ended up leaving the site altogether. Let's not do it here ok?

4. loser

loser Banned

there is no difference. why r u realising this so late? shame on u.

5. loser

loser Banned

i agree with death metal fan.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

after seeing the point dmf made, i wish i hadnt answered. but even if i duid, i only stated facts, and not my opinions (which could upset others). and if facts upset someone, well then its just too bad that it did (you cant deny facts) and besides not my fault.

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I said lets discuss in peace and not put or dump our ideas on others. And i dont want a counclusin here just some discussion

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well fighting is not a solution....we shud hav learnt this from 58 yrs history.......
    we shud behave like Peace countries concentrating on their people n economy rather
    than spending 60-70 % Budget on weapons......

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

but thers a good thing that now people are looking forward to the peace....may b
    not now ,but 10,20 yrs .....we cud b good nieghbers....cuz i thing the nation has no permanent friend or enemy....
    but peace cud be possible if Both sides aprreciate the point...not single side...
    i.e Both people shud realize this point

10. tejas

tejas ..........

As pure as your intentions are, its not always that things go the way we want them to. I am not going to allow this debate on IGT and I think I've already given you my explanation. *Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.