india's growth blow by blow account.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 10, 2005.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

I do hope you know that the Protocol of the Elders of Zion was fabricated by the Tsarist police towards the beginning of the century.
    Since youre in London you should go to the Imperial War Museum sometime..they have copies of ti there with fundas on how it was perpetuated as a hoax.
    https://www.adl.org/special_reports/protocols/protocols_intro.asp
    BTW I agree with some of your views in other parts of this thread....am merely pointing out a factual error.

2. This is what we are led to belive

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

msg deleted

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

message deleted

5. abhijitnath

6. abhijitnath

'Let me qoute you Mossad's motto 'Through deception thou shall conquer'
    What do you expect? It's a Secret police, not an advertising agency. Obviously they will conquer through deception.Its not a slogan against the world at large by all Jews!

jamhead likes this.
  7. True Colours

Jamhead

At first I was encoraged by your passion against exploitation.
    (I refer to the Canadian farmers thread)

However it is apparent you have limited knowledge with your repition of the 'Kick ass' phrase and are clearly driven by a supremacist tendancy.
    Which explains your worship of Zionism methods, yet failing to look at the consequences of the suffering and misery caused to so many by such an idealogy.

I look to a world where everyone, race colour or creed can live in peace and harmony and have true equality & justice.
    I know I know it sounds utopian and will never happen.
    But I would never accept any religion or an idealogy that advocates its superiority over another to the point of victimisation and oppression.

I think one of the main reasons why India has progressed is because it has started to treat all its citizens equally and abandoned the cast system.
    Surly no one in thier right mind can argue against true equallity and justice.

However I truly believe there are more good people in the world than they are bad so i am not too despondent.

Still I don't expect to change your mind. Belive me I gave up reasoning with bigotts a long time ago.

Abhijitnath.

As for painting all Jews as evil, that is totally wrong and if i gave that impression then I appologise. I have tried my best to focus on Zionism which is purly a facist political idealogy. And I belive is the cause of much discord in the world today.
    I don't want India to fall prey as a victim.

I am a real admirer of Mahatma Ghandi and Sanjay Ghandi.
    Two great reformers and hope India finds more leaders like them.

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

a jaundiced eye always sees yellow

message deleted

9. Thank you

Jamhead

I accept that I took this thread off at a tangent and you no longer wish it to continue.

Belive it or not I am glad we agree on some points even though we differ on most.

It just leaves me to thank you for a healthy debate.

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes lets just agree to disagree and part as friends.

a while back i was refused connection when i tried to log in.
    now suddenly i am allowed again - but i have a good mind to delete all the "tangential" posts of this thread.

i am going to do that - but please the rest of you also do the same.

this thread is about india and thats that.