Indians Mess It again ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Aug 10, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea rite....cute wid a missing 'H'....

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

What wud she suck ... Oh man i miss college ... where i spent time till 5 in morning on photoshop making my class gals and few others nude !!!!

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah same here ... hehehe ... photoshop is a nice tool ;)

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Nanda. I can write a biography about you and make millions. Maybe we should start one Nanda appreciation society for all those who crave for mischiefs.

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well if u had seen properly nanda, india did play well.virender sehwag gave a nice 8 runs per over and handed it over to dravid and saurav!it wuz these 2 guys who made the game a flop!
    and when these 2 got out the youngsters and tail ending order had so much pressure on them!

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... that was exactly the point of my first (or mebbbe second post) ...

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

and obviously if we have to secure any win over the aussies or england in near future then the batsmen like dravid shouldnt be wasting 100 balls to score 20 to 30 runs!they need to play more sensibly!

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man da ashes match was way better......australia showed gr8 spirit.....

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah.....one thing india has still yet to learn is not to loose hope even if 9 wickets are down!

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

The Indian Cricket team manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

oh..yeah, bjr..whts with the contradict em all attitude??

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Like I said, It's not really a contradict em all thing...honestly.

I only post when I feel I have something to say that hasn't been said already. I don't like to put in ^^^^ "I agree" or stuff like that so I'm invariably always contradicting when I post.... I try not to be offensive and not personally attack someone though.

If you look at my posts, the contradictions are usually followed by my views so if anyone shares my opinions they don't really get quoted.

12. mr singh

mr singh New Member

u all no the cricket team is commited...
    ganguly deserves a fair share of stick, but he is outta form... wen he is in form, i hav 2 say he is my fav batsman.
    the fact is india r jus playincrap of l8.
    the truth is sehwag clearly misses a fellow xplosv opener like himself ie tendulkar or ganguly (wen in form).
    dravid shud b in both one day and test teams, cos he is vital and provides a support role which no 1 else can provide.

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Cricket,................................................................ waste of time. :p:

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

How to Cook Maggi Noodles
    -------------------------------------

1. Break Maggi Noodles and Put it in Boiling Water when Saurav Ganguly goes for batting. Add the Maggi Masala.

2. Take out the Noodles when Ganguly comes back to the pavilion.

Voila, there you have the world's fastest instant noodles.

Another one
    ----------------
    Grandfather to Grandson: "Take this one rupee and buy me some Supari. Dont go and loaf around, I want you to go and come quickly like Ganguly"

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

thats an quite ol joke ronnie.i heard that after da wirld cup!

16. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ok i think its time i post here- i refuse to read all the comments posted.. i read a few and decided that most were quite retarded -

YOU DONT LIKE THE INDIAN CRICKET TEAM AND THINK THEYVE LET U DOWN BY LOSING 1 BLOODY MATCH???? ok stop watching them - wats the bet that they really dont give a sh*t.?

think dravids a bad captain/batsman??? he scored 3 50s in 4 games all at a strike rate of approx 70!!! thats fcking awesome!!! and that too while captaining his side

think tendulkar is an idiot who cant pick up his bat - ya u msut be right - those 10000 runs in both odis and test matches must e part of some giant media conspiracy to make him a superstar!!!!! - if u really think that - then go kill urself!!! - dude he is by far (if not the best) one of the best batsman that ever existed....

think sehwags an idiot???? ok maybe he is - but hes stiall an awesome batsman - his job is to go out there and hit - u know why he ahsnt been dropped form the side coz he gets out on low scores??? thwe team tells him before very match - dont worry about getting out - try to get us to a good start! - thats his job in the team - he isnt supossed to score 100 runs every game.

u think kumble is a dam bad player - dude hes one of the very few ppl to get 10 wickets in a match.. hes by far one of the greatest spin bowlers of all time - hes just too old now - hes losing on physical fitness and thats perfectly understandable but his experience still makes him a great bowler...

problems with anyione else ontheside?? the coach, the physical trainer? the physio?? come on - put the blame on them na- u cant accept the fact that india is a great team!!!

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

mods ... please close this thread ... evrything is being repeated ...

this is turning like SPAM flinging match ...