Indian Rock Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vivo_b, Jun 29, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Hey all,

So I've been out of india for a long time now and have heard from many friends thats theres finally some bad ass rock n roll coming out of india. any suggestions? I love classic rock/heavy metal, punk et al....**** like Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Metallica, Nirvana, Eagles n stuff....so anything similar to this....or just surprise me.

I'm also interested in some fusion works, indian classical vs Jazz n Classic rock.....so any suggestions here will help to.

Thanks ppl

2. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah zero' awsome even tribe,prestorika,pin drop violence , bhayanak maut, medices

parikrama's like pink floyd type

3. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

why u come back india donot need u so get away

4. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I'm not back in india....and I will come back whenever I want. its a free country!!! I do not need people like you on this thread. I'm seriously trying to get some info about indian bands coz I enjoy the music. So stop being a jerk.

5. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Thank you alfons

6. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

dady ko thank u nahe bolo ga acha mashwara denay ka, rahey na bachay, pepsi chooro mountain dew piyo, india ko tum jasoom ke zarorat nahee

Bharat mata ke jaye

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

parikrama plays best of the classic metal/rock ...
    infact sometimes i like their versions more than the originals ...

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

agreed....u can also try sm classic bands lik indus creed....for more info on indian rock u can visit www.rsjonline.com

:beer:

9. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

ZERo doesnt mind if their CD's get pirated
    they wrote in mirrored handwritting on thei cd "Hook" dat
    "buy sum more copies of this cd , burn it,make tape copies,pass it on,give it 2 ur insurance agent or ur aunt in Sri lanka ,just spread the music!!" LOL!!

here r a few dloads
    ZERO : psp 12 , lucy
    them clones: in the name of god
    pin drop violence : gutterment ( this is 2 HEAVY!!!)
    parikrama : but it rained

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey im missing this thread.yeah, heres the list of some real good stuff::

parikrama :: open skies, rhythm and blues , till im no one again, vaporize, but it rained and last but foremost listen to their cover version of run like hell.it ****in drools.

zero :: lucy, christmas in july, psp12, not my kind of girl, not my kinds girl <reprise>, margerita and old man sitting on my back porch.

pdv :: cant think of anything but you may give a try to full body burn.

indus creed / rock machine :: best friend, pretty child, trapped, top of the rock etc.

gary lawyer - can give it a try like nights in fire or so.they are really good covering classic rock stuff.

metakix - nothing great other than occean man,

demonic ressurection - there a few good number from their first album.but the band member is already a user here<demonstealer>.you may pm him.they arer mostly into death, black metal.

acquired funk syndrome <afs> - be sure to check out their songs though forgot their names, it really rocks.they are at their best when they cover ratm.

avial - kinda mallu band which i recently heard a song of.its really good and worth a listen..see their video as its posted in the demonic r+demostealer +......... thread , page 5.

not other good bands as such but i will come up with a good band in future hopefully.
    ny other help with indian bands u r welcomed or u may even pm me!

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u may download prikram songs and other bands like zero and indus creed from audiogalaxy , if you area member and have got raphsody software of theirs.or from ares lite / kazza or something like that.
    if none then keep scorching the net, you may get one or two.

AND YEAH, CHECK OUT PARIKRAMA'S WEBSITE TOO FOR GETTING ALL THEIR SONGS::

WWW.PARIKRAMA.COM

YOU MAY GET SOME MP3S FROM THE BANDS WEBSITES TOO.ZERO HAD A WEBSITE BUT THEY SOLD IT OFF. :p:

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

parikrama's drummer graduated frm my school, believe it or not his mom teaches here!!!!(she's TOTALLY different, 1 of those goody teachers )
    even palash sen and srk graduated frm COLUMBA'S

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

and how can i forget this.if you like techno or techno rock or so.you must listen to pentagram.its really awsome and makes you dance sometimes.you can sense superb tlent in them.

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

thank ya'll for the suggestions(expect faiq).....will start downloading....will respond with my opinions.

15. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Alfons likes this.
  16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhhhhhhhh at laaaaaaaast and fiiiiiiiiinallllllllyyyy,
    the DemonStealer <shaithan chor> came out of his own million dollar thread and posted elsewhere.congragulations coz im very happy now!

17. *+*neel_pori*+*

*+*neel_pori*+* Double Poster

Thnx For The Links