indian rock common sense test

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rocking_devil, Aug 21, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i still didnt get them...

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i donated it dude!on that date itself
    check out the history option of store!

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^^He's a fraud,.......:p:

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

who is a fraud?

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok here is the most simplest question of the game ::<1 point>

whats sahil's self christained name <SAHIL DUN ANSWER!!!>

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

Demonstealer

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

k points will be wiht u shortly!

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok after a loooooooong time :: <1k pts>

who was the presenter of of i rock 2 yrs back ::<no clues..hehehe>

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

farhad wadia or the sponsor

vebba`

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

.......argh....forget......i just forgot the name :grin:

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhhhhhhh......yeah vebba.............yes yes yes........now i recollect vebba was the answer........k.....i shal give ya double the amt i promised once i get enough pointz in my hands!..................but as for now ::

who won the i rock 2005 contest on day 1?? (750 pts).......@demon dada - u know it....so pls dun spoil da fun! ;)

>> helgas fun castle
    >> demonic ressurection
    >> orange street
    >> parikrama
    >> zero
    >> vayu
    >> sceptre
    >> sledge
    >> joint family
    >> bhayanak maut!

gud luck!:rockon:

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

parikrama?...they were playing at irock??!??
    id guess HFC.

13. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

indian band sucks
    only paki rock ROCKS

14. Priyank_Jal_fan

parikrama sounds like pop

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ u need a serious ear surgery

16. Priyank_Jal_fan

The new faces with very cute smiles on their lips and with very unique , conquerable voices. Their arrival in our music industry is not very long yet they are famous. Without belonging to any artistic family yet they started living in millions of hearts. They are our youth with very deep thinking and observations and the touch of deep feelings and emotions are very much there in their lyrics. Their first song is so famous. The song called ADDAT was sung by two different people of that very same band this song was firstly sang by ATTIF ASLAM with very unique voice ..its lyrics were so touchy that it is now a days most favorite song of our youth. People very soon are fade up chanoo guy! And with his very non serious songs. The real copy of Kishore style and music is very much influenced by mid 70’s and early 80’s era of music. After ADDAT, the real hit of this time ATTIF left the band and released his solo album called JAL PARI!( It is in market now)

This was time when JAL! Faced real hardship and the fans of JAL band was almost hopeless! But at that time GOHAR MUMTAZ , side vocalist of JAL! Introduced FARHAN! As their lead vocalist. FARHAN sang ADDAT and WO LAMBHE again for their listeners both songs are so sensitive and real favorites of young lovers. WO LAMHEY , is now a days is on # 01 position on almost all countdown chats. JAL’s three main songs are on air now including ADDAT, WO LAMHEY , DIL HAREY, & AIK DIN AEE GA.

Simple looking guys with no particular style but their simplicity is may b their style . They are cute guys belonging to LAHORE. Among many new bands like Arouh, ep, Mizrab , Mizmar, etc. they have no doubt a prominent and center position, they have fans, they have unique voices, they have looks and they have talents they have everything to rule over public’s heart and opinion. Media is giving especial coverage to them, music channels, mags, ads all filled with the news about their songs , people love reading about their personal lives.

They will b stars , supers stars. Their talent will never rule darkness on our music industry. They are good and will b the best!

Attached Files:

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^ STFU u gay ass cockmaster ... if u dont like indian bands then dont come in here and talk ****..get lost u noobie! .

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

@priyank--go to pakistaniguitartabs.com

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

@Priyank: Please summarize your PHD.

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@dennis - lol......u made my day........
    @all - i suppose this new pak freak is a photocopy of faiq or some cousin of his!:p:
    @dennis - lol.....no i put up many bands there jus to confuse.......most listed bands din play in irock 2005!:p:.......k your chance is up!