INDIAN IDOL2 (auditions begin) WHAT do u guys think?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Sep 26, 2005.

1. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

not again:shock:why don't they come with somethin like Rockstar INXS.any ways we don't hav
    band like INXS to audition.

2. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

ya that was height of disappointment...

glamour/bussiness/fixing/setttng apart the concept is good ...some singers were also good...
    the chrishtain fellow frm Mumbai..some one frm delhi ..dont remeber ..thnk mona...and the who one who lost everthng for supporting a girl member ...arijat....
    he had a good voice ....still remember he tried vande mataram by A.R. Rehman

But then no one thrives in this world without profit or gain....

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

aaah now its time for some indian band to come up with'INDIAN IDIOT'.just like greeday did with'American Idioit'.:p:

4. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Yah ... REX was any day better than QAZI :annoyed:

Arijeet was good... he was a trained classical singer... lost on the grounds of backstabbing his friend... tch tch

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Indian idol is a pathetic watered down version of the american idol geared solely towards making a profit. American idol is somewhat genuine in the sense that they're truly looking for talent and the star of american idol truly gets recognition and goes on to do some meaningful stuff related to singing. Indian reality shows are totally wack.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Give it a year....it's already a comparitive flop compared to the hype they'd managed to build the last time around.

I was watching the Sa Re Ga Ma challenge the other day....it seems that they even stage fights between music directors and the competitors actually staged a walkout or something....and on the show they actually promote regionism. Shaan usually says "Aap please inke liye vote kijiye....especially <insert competitors region> ke log".

In other news, I was pleasantly surprised to see Monali Thakur on Indian idol...she was never very great when we used to compete in school fests....she was better on the dance floor though and the wet dream of a friend who had weird taste anyway.