Indian Idol

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_lone_ranger, Jul 30, 2007.

1. the_lone_ranger

the_lone_ranger New Member

Hi Guys,

This thread is just for voicing your opinions about the Indian Idol programme and who you think should win the title.

I personally feel Ankita is a great singer and should win. Also if you guys have noticed, the artists on Amul voice of India are much talented compared to the indian idol ones, only less glamourised.

So how do you guys feel about this?

2. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa's singers pwn all other singers in both Indion Idol and Voice of India combined.

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

have not seen much of sa re ga ma pa.
    but i think voice of india surely has way better singers than indian idol's.

4. ~Bish

~Bish The Illusionist

sa re ga ma singers r much better than any other shows...

reason: there is a singer called Mussarat ( from pakistan) he sings better than nusarat fateh ali khan.. this was admitted my composers like Esmail Darbaar.. Shankar Mahadevan any more arguments?

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man you must be joking, that guy Mussarat, i have to admit, he is a good singer, but if you want to say better than Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, come on man, Nusrat was a legend and this guy has to prove first that he can reach the top. And as you definitely should know, reaching the top is difficult, staying there, that's more difficult!!!!!

6. the_lone_ranger

the_lone_ranger New Member

I have heard this Mussarat guy a couple of times. I admit he's good but surely you cant compare him to Nusrat Fateh Ali.

As far as the show itself is concerned, sa re ga ma has got lousy compering.