Indian Idol Judges..............

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by angel_of_sin, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

Hello....:)
    Is neone of u catching up wid Indian Idol???????
    Who do u think is da worst judge of da four????????
    Reply ;)
    I think Anu Malik sucks big tym.................................He's ass obstnate as an ass..........he is so damn rude..........................and he is overreactive..................

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

rep whores.....!!!

3. yazi

yazi Banned

I watch Launchpad.

4. yazi

yazi Banned

and Spy: Correction, Bloody rep whores

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^LOL
    (10 chars)

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hahaha.....what if the next thread to be created will be/is "to what extent will/can you go to get reps and/or points on igt" :think:

7. yazi

yazi Banned

Why not?
    (10 chars)

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

100k points reward for the most honest answer from me ....lets c what goes on on those bloody rep whores minds..........

9. yazi

yazi Banned

Frankly, speaking I would not do anything that degrades my image. So can I have the points now?

10. angel_of_sin

u mean everybody who makes a new thread is a rep whore???? wait yazi is a rep whore and den da Lordy is da biggest rep whore out of all......................Spy Game ur brain's got suckky thinkin power....................

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^^lol naaah its just that people seem to be creating threads now only because neo said reps for those who create new threads....and neo cant self-rep himself for his new threads...

12. angel_of_sin

^^wen did neo say dat????????

13. yazi

yazi Banned

If you paid more attention to those knees the Lord gave you, you will see.

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ok, now i start banning people for not staying on topic. If anyone has to say anything about me pls PM me. Yazi you obviously don’t understand the meaning of the words "stay on topic" you are banned along with spygame.

We will not tolerate people who post off-topic posts. This thread is an example how threads get ruined by off topic posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.