Indian Cricket Team Mess!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 19, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What the hell is going on with the Indian cricket team!! I had high hopes of it going to at least finals or even winning the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 but with the latest non stop string of allegations and what not, i doubt if its even going to qualify for it this time.

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well
    its said that today chappell came to peace..
    said i dont have any prob with ganguly..
    i think they r comin on track..
    lets hope for ... :p:

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I have always maintained that they r a bunch of spineless creatures.....they will never leave a chance to make money even if it has nothing to do th cricket....why do people take cricket so seriously in India man.....in the end it all comes down to bookies...:)...harsh but true

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ohhhhh......i din know that temas had to qualify to enter the finals in cricket:grin:

as we see da mahan bangladesh always comes in world cups!......where do these loosers win to get to the finals!???

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think the entire issue has been over-stated. The captain and coach having an argument is not such a great deal you know.

So they've had problems recently, big deal. No team can ever run smoothly for too long. Look at Australia. This was Ricky Pontings first series loss as captain and there are calls by cricketing greats to replace him as captain. So you see stuff like this happens everywhere.

The dip in the one-day form worries me though. However, I shall reserve most of my comments till Sachin returns to the side since he's an essential part of it. It's just not the same team without him.

The world cup is a long way off....current trends in cricket will have little to do with what happens then.

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

are u preparing for the GDs ?

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:confused: Wat is GDs?

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^Group Dicksuctions

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:RollLol:..di.ck.suction??
    :shock:..dickNow, why isn't this censored.??

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey ... the media wants money ... so if they don't have news they create it ... There was a problem .. b ut problems are always there .. Ltes hope something good happens ..

And dick being censored ... even cunt is not censored ... They r body parts so no probs i guess .. but y is c h u t e censored ???

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

what about fuck being censored? :annoyed: :mad:

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

and sh!t.......

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

WTF ...

all those a normal body parts ...

all those are normal human actions ...

y are they censored ... n why not gore violence etc .. all of whicf is simply destructive ...

infact it is a point to be noticed - we are not offended at all by destructive beahvior visuals sounds etc ... no ...

but what about natural and perfectly harmless human actions ... and :mad: ppl start censoring etc

:RollLol: censor suxxx ...

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yup it does suck....we cant even type chu.tney widout gettin it censored....

15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

indian cricket team suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

yah it sure does...