indian cricket team in pakistan,wat wud b da conclussion

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Jan 3, 2006.

1. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

let me clarify first i m not critic of sachin as you all might think...

its right that none shows the same flamboyance through out the career..
    but none has played this long......
    except kapil Dev i remember he almost dragged his career ...wickets nahin mile..phir bhi records ke liye khelte jaoo...

And

i do not see the great Sachin which he was in 96 or 2000 or even the last world cup...
    and the chances of him playing the next world cup even 50% of that appear allmost null to me....

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Nobody really expected to see him play the way he did in the 2003 world cup either. He has surprised us skeptics many times before and I suspect that he will do it again at a time when I don't expect him to.

3. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

hmmmmmmm common yaar guy took u to 2003 wrld cup final though

how can v forget his innings against pak in bangladesh?wen india chased 315 is sup

no matter wat ganguly plays or he doesnt but his made r country proud ev time he played against pakis

i mean he has bettr record wah do u think :)

4. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

I agree with you ...
    Sourav is what we call in hindi "turrk ka ikka" against pakistan....
    who can forget the form of sourav against pakistan in Toronto or sharjah ....i suppose sometime in 1997--1998....
    He made pakistan clueless with his slow leg cutters in those day night matches....

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

It was sahara cup in canada (toranto), 97-98, india won that series by 4-1

6. sanju_strings

hey 4 indian batsmen score half centuries in da warm up against pak A ...........hope they score a ton against pak

7. sanju_strings

yaaar wasup tv fodu yaa apna sir ,fokat ka pay chanel kharida damid kuch karo yaaar atlist play for a draw dun loose

8. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Don't worry this test match will be a draw..

9. sanju_strings

ya this test match is a draw but i luv paki bowlers bin battered allends of da ground thts cald royal creamin i luv wen shoiab gets frustrated n pulls his hair

draw ho ya kuch b ....dhulai vll continue

sehwag ki jai ho ......

veeru praji tusi gr8 ho apko apkay fan ka liverpool say salute kip battering thm jus lyk a butcher battering flat a fillet steak he he haha