indian cricket team in pakistan,wat wud b da conclussion

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Jan 3, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

hey its 2006 .........n all v indian cricket fan r eagerly lookin up for r cricket sportstars to shine in pakistan n bring glory to r flag n country

so as a true cricket fan wah do u all think

vll sourav r wounded tiger .......come bck

vll sachin add up to his centuries n bring victory for us

or vll it b laxman dravid n verru paji .............

i think its gonna b a team effort which gonna bring us glory

ye v r bettr offcorse but whoes gonna batter my fav bowler shoaib this new yr

any ways wishin r indian team very best of luck this series against pakistan

hope u all do gud for all d indians who r mad bout cricket yaar khas pay channel liya hain uk may plsssss kuch karo ;)

2. sanju_strings

no cricket fans here ? :((

3. suchin

suchin New Member

Glorious victory of India.

4. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

I think veeru will be a big letdown

You can see him going down.......
    he is not the same ever since he got married.....

now i dont think he is as fit or focused as before

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

i belive anyone can overshadow shoaib akthar . he needs to learn where exactly to pitch the ball.. instead of always pitching on the offstump line or legstump line and giving wides and no balls.. same goes.. for.. "mohd. sami" no comments about him.. he needs to learn basic. wonder.. where is that bowler gone who screwed indian batsman in the 2nd test match last time when india went to pakistan.. i belive it was "umar gul".. where is he ???

and Viru pretty right .. he finding out ways to go out with wife , then to stick to wicket

Sachin he gone little tentative.....

Dravid he is the unsung hero , the wall, i actually think dravid as god then to tendulkar nowadays

VVS(very very special)laxman .. his name should be (Very Very Stupid) laxman the way he playing nowdays he is a class player.. but i seen him usually performing against Australia , one centurly last visit to pakistan is not enough need to see more now

Irfan pathan , he is maturing got some faith in him

Dhoni, U CANNOT FORGET HIM can you ???.. trust me.. he gonna take on pakistan this time i belive not the best but he surely gonna be on the top run getters for his team, as wonder india's lower middle order performing well then our middle order and top order.

Sourav Ganguly, guy needs a chance.. already been discussed a lot on IGT , no doubt he is the best timer of the ball

Conclusion : - Gonna be a tough call as always as both team won there last home series and both look quite balanced. but i still belive india got a better chance may be a 2-1 victory in test series or 1-0 victory in test series..
    let's see what happens waiting for 13th jan.

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lookin forward to it.. gonna be a great contest..

@knight.. Umar Gul.. yea man that kid was injured and held up in his studies...

i guess he will play in this series

7. sanju_strings

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wat has tht to do with marriage :))

8. sanju_strings

is he still studyin :O

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yea man... hes just 21 i guess

10. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

i feel this time saurav will come back..

dhoni will blast...

sachin will struggle..

dravid will me so-so.. not any gr8 innings

verru will continue his bad form..

zaher will come bak

pathan will blast both with bat n bowl

yuvraj will blast..

shoaib akhtar will be frustrated bcoz of dhoni n pathan

man of the series : Yuvraj or Dhoni or Ganguly or Pathan

and the cup goes to : INDIA....

Kisi ko kuch kehna hai ??????

11. sanju_strings

hhaahahaha as usual u make ppl speechless vishwa i lyk tht lol;)yaaar inko khelna he padega may nay pay channel jo liya hain :) well i wan saurav to b bck in form i mean public ko patta chalay yaar wat class he has ...........who can ever forget saurav dada hittin sixes no other batsman ever hits it so long n accurate ;) dada ki jai ho

12. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

agreed sanju.. i m also a bid fan of dada.. who can forget his sixes.. ppl hate his aggression but i love that.. remember Natwest series... when he took of his shirt.. that aggression.. kis captain mein hai itna dum??

13. sanju_strings

yaaar i dun no vishwa jo b captain bunta hain he looses ev thing ........but i luv d attitude aggression ev thing of tht men ........ther was 1 time wen sachin n saurav opened in one days sachin used to take singles n dada hittin those blitzering fours between point n gully for which neither feilders nor bowlers had any answer com on saurav show us ur class sum nobs need to no bout it

14. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

still remember his 183 not out with sachin as partner...

Ganguly roxxxx....

I feel the best ordering in indian team shud be..

Saurav

Sachin

Verru

dhoni

dravid

yuvraj

pathan

harbhajan

Agarkar

Kumble

Zaher

15. sanju_strings

forgot to add who can ever find tht sweet part of cricket bat wile playin ther strokes i min his bin gifted wen it comes to timind da ball ...........well eagerly waitin for real action hope its not one sided maja nai atta :)

16. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

where is the place for laxman vishwa in that squad...
    y cant india think anything else than sachin..........
    ok he was/is great ...or has the greatest record ..but i dont think he can continue with the same blaze he use tooo....
    india should nurture new players now.....

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

which person in the Indian cricket team has continued in the same blaze as he used to?

18. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

good reply bjr...

ya tell can_i_play.. ??? u can can play here...

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    Saurav Ganguly?

naah, dont even bother commenting.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah! touche again.

I suspect I appear to be much more pro-sourav in the e-world than I am really.