Indian Captain for ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 - SOURAV GANGULY or RAHUL DRAVID ???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by paranoid13rohan, Jul 26, 2006.

?

Dada or Dravid ???

1. Sourav Ganguly

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  2. Rahul Dravid

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

With the loss of the West Indies Series in the rescent past ...
    and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 coming up,
    here is this one question that I can't stop asking you guys ...

Who according to you would better suit the role of the Captain of the Indian Cricket Team for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 -

RAHUL DRAVID or SOURAV GANGULY ???

Looking forward to your votes and replies ...

Thank You.
    Rohan.

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Saurav Ganguly

3. prashant_yadavv

prashant_yadavv New Member

concerning world cup requirements i think we need sourav ganguly back in the team . rahul does not seem an ideal captain . so i hope bcci should call him back.

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

RAHUL DRAVID bringing back Ganguly might upset the order of the team.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My problem with the current Indian team is that there apparently IS no order of the team.

6. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

if this was asked a month ago i would have said ganguly but now the guy can barely manage a place in the side. basically he would be a liability

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Well i think Sourav carear is u can say Distroyed by that **** Coach Chapple...i think sourav is a fantastic Player
    i m with Sourav and I want him back in India Team...
    n Rahul dravid is not a Good captain ...:eek::
    Sourav Is....;)

8. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

baichung bhutia hope he can atlist get d cup for us

:)

9. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

both Dada n Dravid r gr8 cricketers no doubt ...

but as a captain ... we do need Ganguly back ... Dravid is Chappel's pet ... rather Chappel's chappal ...

10. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

Ganguly ROCKS!!:rock: **** that Chappel !!

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

saurav, without a shadow of a doubt, provided the team acccepts him.

12. oh no, im the only one who voted for dravid!

13. bsharp

bsharp New Member

SOURAV is far better a captain than Dravid...
    No doubts about that. Both are good players as well

After Sourav was suspended , the Indian team lost the spirit or
    rather to say the team lost its vigour... The performances reflect the same..

If Sourav comes back then things can change and I hope so
    ....but I also think or rather doubt, that now its too late to bring back dada as the matter of Sourav-Chappel-Dravid controversies etc has really made things dull in the team .... :think:

The first and foremost thing for India is to kick out Chappel... He SuXXX... :mad:

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I can't believe so many have voted for Ganguly....The guy is in ruins people....He's lashing out at his "mentor" (AKA "jack" in mumbaiya terms..;))...As the wise people have said...."Vinaashkaale ViparitBuddhi"...:)

15. i think rahul dravid is the best and only option....Ganguly well he cant play....even the team members don’t want him back in the team...

The way rahul is setting examples by his performance..is amazing...atleast he is performing...you can compare their performance average and all...ganguly just wanted to be captain...15 matches khelta hai...1 century marta hai woh bhi kenya, zimbabwe..ke against..bullshit....

16. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^Those ****ing *******s (That More and Chapp"a"l) ruined his career. He is not guilty for what happened to him. If you say GAnguly is no more, then you will also have to consider Sachin Tendulkar is no more (Sorry guys, I am one of the biggest fans of Sachin and can't think of that). Would anyone agree?? It al lies in the Cricket Politics man. Ok, you don't have to make Ganguly the captain, but atleast bring him back!! THose ******s have forgotten all of his records! He is the second succsessful batsman and the most succsessful captain for India and who is telling that Saurav is no more? Mr. ****ing Kiran More, who is the worst Wicket Keeper India ever had!

17. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Anyway India Team is full of Rich Buggers who will just brag a lot and lost the matches. So it doesn't make much difference. I'd prefer to be captain. I can easily do what Ganguly did...Go to the field, make Sehwag run out and get back even before Sehwag would have finished removing his gloves....They are rich bugger just making more cash...Rather I'd do that make, make some money and get some good guitars equipments...

See the Bongs...They dont care if anybody plays or not...As long he's a Bong he must inside the team...

18. ^ sugata..may be you are right and i totally agree with you that he is the second succesfull batsman and the most successful captain for india...

but this is also true that he never performed in those victories....to be a captain of a victories team doesn’t give him the certificate that he should be in the team...for that one has to perform...and he is not performing....he is creating troubles and playing politics in the team....he is not performing....so he should be out...

Cricket is a team play...if sachin is not playing well..throw him out...simple...we want a winning team in the 2007 world cup...and for that we have to balance the team..with good players who can perform...we dont want big names....

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^I do not agree the term "he never performed in those victories". If you look back, you will see lots of innings he played not only made India win, but also lifted the team spirit. For example, the century against Austrellia in austrellia, in first innings of the first test (I think he scored 145 of something). We used to think that, it is impossible to beat Austrellia in their home ground, but that century made it possible and we almost won the series. Look at the last world cup, can you remember one player performing? But still India reached the final. Why? Because Saurav managed the team so well and made everyone believe that we could win the cup. I can give several examples like that. When he was thrown out?? When he came back from Zimbabwe after winning the series and scoring a century in the last innings! Do you want to say that he was not in form?? Look, I am a bengali, no doubt about that. But I do not support him because of that, I support him because he was a great captain. Now if he comes back, I do not think he will be able to perform like he used to. So there is no point bringing him back and yes, I do not watch cricket anymore. I used to play in second division and for my college also, I have leaved those. Cricket is a game of ruins for me now....

THose ****ing *******s killed the game of cricket.......

20. ^ again...even im not against saurav or want rahul to be captain..cmon..i m not a selector.. but tell me one thing if u dont watch cricket than i dont think their will be ne issues with rahul as a captain..cmon..be practical..i dont care sania wins or not..i dont watch tennis...