India vs Pak

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nazr, Sep 24, 2007.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Head says pak.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Head doesn't care a whole lot. Heart says India.

3. zing

zing Machine Head

*shakes head*

4. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

*Gets head examined*

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Does the 20Twenty World Cup have any value?
    The celebrations say not really. Although India has apparently won a big competition after a long time. Seems like a consolation for the previous loss.

6. xan

xan New Member

He He hearts for INDIA.India won
    Chak de India

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Just about as much value as the world cup did in 1975, I would reckon. Hard to say though.

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Whatever you're implying is going over my head. AFAIK India won the world cup in '83

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, the inaugral tournament was in 75 though and the experts column had its fair share of purists and critics who wouldn't think much of a victory in a 60 over per inning tournament and hence the world cup probably didn't count for as much then as it did in the later editions by which time one day cricket was embraced.

10. fahim2003

fahim2003 New Member

India didnt win the game but Pakistan lost it. You must agree that it was in the bag both the times for Pakistan.India was extraordinary against SA and Aussies.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Well, it swung both ways. There were times when India had it in the bag and they screwed up as well. All in all, a good game.

12. zing

zing Machine Head

its all bcos when misbah aimed for no-mans land he forgot one simble thing..........
    there's a malayalee in every corner of the world

13. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

fock.. these guys got like more than a crore each... porsche 911 for yuvraj..

14. fahim2003

fahim2003 New Member

Nothing yet for Misbah in pakistan. How do you guys thinks he played? I say ausome, the coolest head in the tournament. Just nobody in pakistan team stays with him till the end. In both the games against india he was the last man standing :(.

By the way Dhoni didnt fire in this world cup nor did shahid afridi. Strange that we didnt miss Yousuf and inzi and my indian brothers here must have forgotten Ganguly,tendulkar and dravid! .

Overall 20 20 was great for both the Asian Nations.!

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My heart went out to Misbah. I half-wished when he hit that six in the last over that Pakistan win just for his sake.

He probably came into the tournament under pressure. I believe he faced a lot of flak for being Youhana's replacement?

I'd seen him much earlier when he made his debut as did a Faisal Iqbal and I had thought highly of both of them even then.

16. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

misbah was clearly the player of the tournament ...they should have won ...how a single hit changed the game ..

17. fahim2003

fahim2003 New Member

Mishbal ul haq is like the Micheal Hussey of Pakistan. He is the all time top scorer in domestic league :), He was not given a chance in the team as yousuf and inzi were there. however this time he made sure that he proves his international player caliber. He is a masters Degree holder by the way. Strange to see someone giving full time to the game while achieving the high education. Cheers to the Pakistani wall :D.

What happened to Irfan Pathan's Pace??