India v/s Pakistan v/s Bangladesh

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ronnieanand, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I saw Rang De Basanti yesterday. It was kinda okay. They were portraying India as though there's absolutely no freedom of speech. That was crappy but the scenes of Freedom movement was nice to see.

They were showing the Simon Commission happening in Lahore Railway Station. People protesting the Brit and getting hit. People across the country were fighting with just one goal of Freedom. It was pretty touchy. The saddest part was at the end it had to become two different countries and finally three different countries. I was almost cursing the Brits for having done so. Just thought how nice it would be to reunite India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and forget all the hatredness feeling and things like. Just imagine how good the cricket team would get keeping the Best of India and Pakistan cricketers. I know many would shoot hatemails at me for this or the thread might get closed earlier too. Can you just voice out some similar opinions. I want to see if I am alone or if any of you have this thoughts of reuniting the three countries. It might be impossible but it's at least good to think of it. If everybody thinks that way, then it might be possible too, who knows.

2. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

^^^^^ronnie....i swear...i have the EXACT SAME feelings......that was the worst thing done by the brits.:mad:....my grandparents came from pakistan after partition.....
    our music would have ruled the world!!think about it....indian music and pakistani music....had it been one.....

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well..
    i have had this thought quite a few times..
    but i dont think it can happen...
    but since west germany and east germany got united..u never know what wld happen.
    but still this thought wld be very immature..

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not seen the movie yet.

I had this feeling ever since.
    Damn, we would have had better things to look forwards to than "peace-talks" and "training-nuke" on each other.

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

When I saw the scenes of Jalian Wala Bagh, I felt like Nuclear Bombing the entire UK and make it to ashes with no survivors. :mad: . The Whites have ruled and exploited and tortured the Indian Sub Continent Race, Africans, Native Americans, Native Australians and everybody. On top of it, they call the natives Abborigines and use it as a derogatory term. I wish White People are treated like slaves through out the world.

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

More than that I really feel sad for lakhs of ppl who lost everything. EVrything during partition.
    Damn! I have met a few.
    You cant help sheeding tears when they talk of all that.

7. anshphenomenon

[posted by RONNIEANAND
    I wish White People are treated like slaves through out the world.]

thats whats happening in zimbabwe..and other african countries..

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I personally dont think there is even a remote possibility of reuniting the people even if the general public is interested. There are crapheads within the countries who still follow differences on the basis of religion. On top of that with the present political tension between India and Pak it doesnt seem possible.

But I'll give a +1 to the idea.

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Wtf? Continue. (exaplain with some detail)

10. shsnawada

OMG. You're saying the exact same things that i said when i was 9-10 years old. Continue.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well d00d, the partition of India was facilitated by the India and Paki political leaders.
    Many of whom "we" (not me) admire.
    I wont take any names here.

I think it was waiting to happen.
    Just check out the situation nowadays.
    Ppl are again waiting for an opportunity to bring out another partition(s) in India.

Infact I dont mind using a dialog that AMitabh Bacchan uses in Khakhee:
    we are the kind of ppl who are bent upon destroying our own lives.
    Outsiders come and fuel a spark, and make us pour kerosene on our house, and we jsut sit back and enjoy the show.

Am afraid to say it is the truth.

P.S: pardon me, but I could not traslate his dialog with good accuracy. You just need to watch that movie.

12. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

u know what happened to this man????general dyer who did this jallianwala bagh massacre????
    his action was "dissaproved"by the british and he was called back to england....
    and when an indian killed him.....he was sentenced to death.....

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I have a few stories to tell.

We need to talk someday.

14. anshphenomenon

@shsnawada
    the black ppl in zimbabwe r throwing out the whitemen..
    for instance..u know in the zimbabwe cricket team..all the white players r being sacked..
    that is because those ppl r being asked to leave the country..
    all the white landlords have been asked to either surrender their lands to the govt .or give it to the black farmers..

basically the black ppl want whitemen out..

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@ronnie

I have always felt so as well... When I saw the movie, I had tears in my eyes at that jallianwala bagh scene.

Sometimes I think people will get united only if something REALLY bad happens to all of us.

16. shsnawada

I'd recommend you get some accuracy before making blunt statements like those. The problem is that white FARMERS have been taking up too much land, land which they took away from the natives in the first place. Thats why mugabe told them to leave, thus making space for black subsistence farmers.

Its only the farmers who've been affected, not anyone else. And even that is nowhere close to slavery.

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

+1000000000001

there is no unity within our own country. There are asshats like the saffron brigade in Mumbai talking pure shit at times about other religions even if the people belong to the same country...for some odd reason which says that some person from the other religion did something bad to us way back

and on top of that a million more asshats following the brigade. and when they are carrying their processions people and the higher authorities (police) just sit there and do nothing.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

But do you want similar things happening in India?
    *horrified*

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not just the saffron brigade.
    The Green battalion is no good either.

Dunno much about white.

20. shsnawada

We can throw out the few white people in the embassies. *not so horrified*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.