India - U.S: Nuke Deal?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 7, 2007.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What do you think of this nuke deal that India is discussing with America? Is the nuclear fuel worth it?

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Is Iranian oil coming through pakistan worth it? You choose.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

That would be something that can be used to blackmail, i dont think its such a hot idea.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nukes are so blase.

5. yazi

yazi Banned

I think its quite worth it. Maybe we are even underestimating the deal. It doesn't only guard us from fuel shortage, but also having the good graces of USA, we get immunity from sudden UN inspections. As a consequence, we can perform cutting edge research more freely. Anybody remember Pokhran and spy sats?

6. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^ just hw cn dis stp UN frm doin inspections in India??????????

7. yazi

yazi Banned

Have you not heard of a term called Lobbying? Why do you think UN sanctioned the attacks on Iraq?

8. shak

shak Harrr!

so basically .. you think nukes deal will make you a big daddy and no one will crash your parties (UN or IAEA) .. and for that you are willing to become usa's b!tch ... naive.

by the way, bush is on his way out .. i say wait for the next douche to come in and then decide ..

9. yazi

yazi Banned

:NoNo: I am saying that this is what 'CAN' happen. Its not what I would do. I am no one's bitch.

As for Bush, I dun care.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

"It doesn't only guard us from fuel shortage, but also having the good graces of USA"

oh spank me dubiyaah!

/jk

11. yazi

yazi Banned

Ah politics, it needs a lack of ego for the betterment of the country. Mind you ego also includes shame.