India Tour Of Pakistan

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Taj, Jan 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

oh totally! what a start to the series!

for the first time ever in my life, i felt that sometimes india-pak matches too can be made to look like just another encounter between any two teams!! how fair and balanced and quiet... you could see that on people's faces here too... it was that good!

:rockon:

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

totally !!!

ppl. all around here too were applauding both the teams equally ...which is really amazing ... and every1 was watching the match lke it was just 2 teams playing..i think thts the first damn time this has hap. during an india-pak. match !

awesome awesome !!

(fingers crossed) ... this feeling will hopefully stay permanent now . how kewl wuld tht be ????

:beer:

3. shyam

shyam New Member

WHoah close match.Inzi nearly took it away from us. And youhanan can't be ignored. If he had stayed he woulda won it for Pakis. (Oy btw, taj mate, we've had our rifts, but lets just end it :))
    I can't wait for tomorrow's match. I hope its not a nailbiter like the previous match though.

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

wat r u saying shyam ????

we need more nailbiters lke this mann.... wat fun is a straight match ????????

GO INDIA !!!- GO PAK.!! - give us more stuff lke this !!!

and taj - u better go freak out on my behalf too ... !!!!

5. Taj

Taj New Member

ya sure sure i'll go on your behalf
    i',m planning to wear both Indi- Pak clothes
    to support both of them'
    :)

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

awwwwwwwwsssommmmmeeeee game........ nail bitting stuff......:beer: :rule:

7. prash_rocks

ANOTHER THRILLING MATCH!!!!

MAN THIS IS GETTING EXCITING!!!

In fact India came way too close in the end than we expected! Nonetheless, all credit to Pak... they were brilliant, deserved to win!

And I've begun to seriously doubt India's bowling and fielding dept., this shouldn't go on any longer if they would put any real fighting in the next games.

Anyway, so series levelled 1-1. :beer:

8. Taj

Taj New Member

briliiant
    saachin first indian batsmen to score a 100 in Pak
    again 600+ runs
    man this is gettin amazin'

well i'm not happy with pakistan's performance
    theve gotta change the sleepy captain inzamam bring back moin khan as captain. Inzi:ban: went for 24 and Yasir almost had his 100 :mad:

and well the bowlers :shock: :shock:
    they'll get a beating in the upcoming games of both the teams .

9. Taj

Taj New Member

India 244-9
    it's a break now
    but well the tail-enders did a good job ! :)

10. Taj

Taj New Member

Pak wins the match
    well played Hameed and Razzaq :)
    series 2 - 1
    well today's match is crucial for india, wish them the best of luck for today's match :beer:
    and if they win the final would be a tough one :)

11. slash

slash New Member

man what an match totally unbelievable everybody had switched off their tv screens after india was 94/4. what a perfomance by dravid...no wonder he is called "the wall" :p :nw: i mean who would have predicated india would win with the sry perfomance from out top batsmen....:mad:

cant wait for the finals....:) it wll be so cool:beer:

12. Taj

Taj New Member

hey man what a crowd, i've never seen one like this in Pakistan durind an Indo - Pak match, i last witnessed a Pak - India match back in 1997 wo and man we hated each other BUT yesterday i was completely surprised, indians mixed all over with us, man specially those sikh people they were real lively people, all that bhangra stuff they did with the lahories and i can't describe the excitement .............
    mind blowing !
    amazing atmosphere !
    and the FINAL that will me more electrifying then this one ! :)

and abt the match
    slash m8, i would term Kaif as "the wall" cause he took the match away from Pak, i remember his 71 against England in England when India was chasing some target and u guys had 5 or 6 out
    Kaif took the match away from the english , amazing guy ~! :beer:

well the final will be a tough one
    If india has to win they should be putting Pathan and Nehra both on strike, give them the new ball, get Laxman out of the team change the order of Sehwag

and well Pak
    DAMMIT bring in Taufique Umer BACK !!!!!!!!! :mad:
    get RID of Afridi & Moin Khan !!!
    bring Faisal Iqbal !!!!
    and control Shabbir's extras !!!!!!!:mad:
    Control the teams extras !!!!!!!!!
    and man missing Akram :) he rules man :beer:

well the final on Wednesday 24th
    wish the best of luck to both the teams
    and cheers for Indi - Pak friendship :beer:

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

the last match is gonna be KIK-ASS !!!!!

and :cen: to the ppl. who thikn its fixed !!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:beer: to India -Pakistan cricket!!!

14. Taj

Taj New Member

ya absolutely
    i totally agree alli
    these big-mouths :shutup: :mad:
    well the finals 2morrow
    can't wait for it ! :)

15. shyam

shyam New Member

I must say. Splendid series. Nearly as good as the test series in Australia, India just had. Yo Taj, btw Kaif scored 111* against England not 71. That was Yuvraj Sing :D. I reckon Kaif's awsome yah, but he has to improve his technique. Very Suspect. Just like Sehwag. Dravid is The Great Wall for now.
    I don't like the technique of the Pakistani opener. Yasir Hameed. He looks so scrawny, my family nicknamed him Chipkali :p.
    Inzimam in my humble opinion kicks sourav ganguly's arse in playing the role of a captain. Each and everytime Inzi seems to hit a century and our stupid captain, cant seem to hit even a 50 without luck.
    Oh Well. Anyways, can't wait for the match today. Later guys. :rule:

16. Taj

Taj New Member

and India wins !
    congrats people :beer:

17. prash_rocks

A Historic Series Win!!

some fantastic, nail-biting matches played! yet, inspite of india's win in the finals, i see not much difference in both the teams really. the rest of the series too is evenly poised.

btw taj, i now see why only you wanted laxman out of this game :p man you seem to have a gift for clairvoyance :think: :p

18. Taj

Taj New Member

Lolz

he played cool man really, honestly he never showed that temperment before in prevoiuse games ,i think he might have read this thread :)
    but Pak will come back in the tests for sure:p

19. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Dravid's awesome. As a person too. I've met him. In a charity auction here. Gem of a person.

20. alli

alli The Best Ever

SEHWAG - fevicol ka jod.... jaayega nahi !!!!!

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.