India by 2020

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Aug 16, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

we just celebrated our 58th independence day yesterday....a question to all...wht changes do u expect to happen by the year 2020..

here r a few frm me..

1. a cashless economy to come up..
    2. outsourcing of stuff in IT to decrease and more concentration on developing new technologies and gaining more patents
    3. print media to go down..(might dissapear)...people will start trusting blogs and other similar soures of news rather than newspapers...
    4. tourism....by 2020 india shud be a perfect blend of indian (not asian) and western culture....which will attract more tourists.....
    5. people finally getting some civic sense....yea...not to pee on roads nd stuff..
    6. prostitution to be leagalised...well it can contribute a hell lot of money to the economy if prostitutes are made to pay taxes frm their income......they can be given special grants including medical and travel....
    7. kashmir issue to resolve peacefuly (long boast...but i guess might happen by 2020)....

...ne more...will think and paste later....wats ur idea of india in 2020....

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i agree with u in all aspects.
    especially on the "prostitution shd be legalised"... :p:
    it will bring in a lot of money..

good thread in all.. :rock:

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^thanx

well dis stuff is ingeneral so u can comment on subjets lik music nd sports....

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

... redundant ...

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

8. corruption will be ruled out because it will be made legalised ... so there is uniformity ... and the very purpose of corruption defeated
    9. india will become commercial power rather than just showing its technical prowess ... what with its world class population anything is possible
    10. journey to moon (obviously as an ego booster) ... mebbe space tourism (now thats taking things too far)

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dis one brings old memories.....i remember how i wanted to get into da ISRO's journey to moon proj....nd was studyin to gt into IIT aeronautical engg.....but cud manage to clear only da screening :(

7. anshphenomenon

i think sports in general shd be encouraged..
    no sport than cricket is promoted on a large scale..
    remaining are in a graves..
    this is one of the prime reasons why india dosent win as many medals as other nations..
    sports than cricket shd be promoted.. be it hockey,,shooting,,athletics even F1 now...
    hope for the best..!!! :beer:

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i think more than encouragement we need a better infrastructure....which is improving....earlier sports like F1, tennis, golf, squash seemed to be only afforded by the rich but now there r ppl frm middle class getting trained in these sports.....
    but we still have a bad infrastructure wen it comes to athletics and football...

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

11. infracstructure will become world class - matching US Europe and Japanese standards ...
    12. hopefully indians will becom more mature and start realising that religion plays just a part in life ... and is not "the everything" in life and get on with it ...

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Guys speaking of prostitution ..... Do u know the truth ... The whores get 50 bucks and the person who keeps the in the brothel gets 300 bucks ... This is the normal thing ...
    Its sad but true ... The poor women who get screwed by strangers earn some chillar money and those ma fu<kers earn a lot ... I agree it shud be legalised so that these middlemen stop exploiting the whores ...

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

50 buks....well me nd a friend once interviewed some prostitutes as apart of some mass media projects....some of them even give in for as low as 50 paise....(these are gals not eunuchs).....sad but true....they get some 5-10 clients a day....which earns them less than 10 buks a day....now dis is real sad....

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

50 ps ... why wud they do that they might rather beg ... thts better .... pity them

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

we asked da same ques....they said sm middle men dont allow them to beg......

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah they are bound into it ...
    pretty much like beggars ... who have to part their "earnings" to the local goondas ...

bhai yahan har cheese ka hafta hai ... either u pay it to the government or u pay it to the bhais ...

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

haha dude!it seems that u read vision 2020 by abdul kalam!:p:

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

people who only rely on subsistance farming should be given other jobs.

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

> Better roads.
    > Less VAT.
    > Educated and dynamic politicians, actually working towards a better India.
    > Everyone should hopefully realise the population crisis by then.
    > Hope to see few hills n greenery left by then, which i strongly doubt :(
    > Best country to settele for IT career's (Actually this wont take so long :))
    > Finally everyone should own a Merc ;-)

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^educated politicians is a good pt...but does anyone know apna Laloo is a LLB

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

India becomes a rogue nation in the eyes of US, since it has its own strong economy and does pay attention to constant US threat and whims ...
    manages to win the support of the rest of the world ...
    and phucks US up ... :)

20. anshphenomenon

r u serious...........?????? :shock:

HOLY ****!!!!!!

this is the biggest shock of my life............... :shock: