Independence Rock XX

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey all...
    I hope all of you here know about the I-ROCK XX show being cancelled yesterday owing to the police not giving the show organiser, Mr. Farhad Wadia the final permission at the eleventh hour....
    I urge you all to please visit the gigpad site (https://www.gigpad.com) and read the announcements, and especially Farhad's letter...
    PLEASE TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE... EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT A ROCKER, DO THIS AS OUR CONSTITUITIONAL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM US!!!

P.S. I know this is not thte right forum for this but MODS.. please make this thread accessible from all forums and sticky it if you wish too...

ITS THAT IMPORTANT!!!

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dude ...
    from now on i can only say one thing ...

next time if i hear a mosque or temple or any religious noise pollution occuring in public place ...
    i will surely fuck the brains outta ppl creating it ...
    i have done it once ... and i wont stop from now on ... :mad: ...

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@asmo - u sound very outrageous there!me too was the same there when it was cancelled!
    but i kept wuite to escpae from police:p:
    it was a very special concert n 20th anniversary that too n just then the homongous income tax officers n formaility obssessed will appear from nowhere!:annoyed:

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Abbey Devil....13-14 yr olds come her......
    @Neo.....U beat me to the editing:)

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wtf did u mean there mr.soda?

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

sala...a$$holes....fukin police commisioner...cannot digest or appreciate other genres....i seriously doubt if wid dis attitude ne firang bands wil eva cm here to perform....bloddy wat he said was we do not allow commercial concerts on gateway...wtf was zakir hussain doin wid a jazz band.....nd da crap mumbai mirror launch also happened on gateway.....

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey rocking PM the site ...

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

done......!
    what a gud example of immmoral police!

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

rocking ...
    i feel that the views written on that site are entirely one sided ...

1. no one is actually commenting on y the show was called off ... everyone is just calling names ...
    2. the reason quoted by police is damage to structure ... if the ASI had given clearance to the show what police hads done becomes illlegal in taht light ... they can be sued ... but am not sure if ASi would have given clearance ...
    3. there are many things in India taht are illegal ... do u know sodomy is illegal ... isn't it crappy law ... gosh y should they dicate me how to have sex, how to copulate ... but it happens ... either u live with it or u demand change ...
    4. unfortunately the worst way to demand a change is like the way experessed in the forum there ... u think a person in power (remember power corrupts) would even give two hoots to what is there ... infact he miht onli get fuelled by all taht .. and in future ensure that anywhere in India such shows will be banned ...
    5. all in all whatever has been commented there shows very amatuer and immature behaviour ...
    6. i am too pissed off at this ... and belive me i am pissed of at many other thing s that happen in this nation ... but calling names like this is not gonna help ... at most it can onli lead to situation going worse ...

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey those crappy buggers got the Freedom Jam in Bangalore postponed due to security reasons ...

This country sucks ... Thats why i wannna become a terorrist and screw all the damn corrupt buggers ....

........Kill em all ........

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

cYpHeR likes this.
  13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@tanx asmo - u have my comment!

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nice article asmo....ill post a comment

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

reading it dude ... its better if we do something like this than just speak crap and forget and say stuffs like i wanna become a terrorist ..!!!! I'll susrely post my view there ... Good job ...

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Crap

hey this is fucking crap ... The article is missing !!!!!!

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

LOL ...
    censored is the better word for that ...

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey dufe amos why dont u put that article here so that many can read it ...

19. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

no idea babe

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ whos a babe here :lolz: .... . yeah........i too found that article gone......it cud be the censorshp or as well as the article is only till that day or week!