Incubus: Old or new album?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by light_of_erindi, Jun 12, 2005.

?

Which Incubus albums r better?

1. Older...heavier the better...yeah!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Newer...they're more mature and classy now.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I hate Incubus.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Who the hell is Incubus?!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I just got hold of a old Incubus album...pre 1999...with which i did not like that much...so wat do u think...which albums r better...

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Whats the album called?? Did you get S.C.I.E.N.C.E?? I like all Incubus albums expect the latest 'A Crow Left Of The Murder'. Some of it is great, but the rest bores the hell out of me.

3. tejas

tejas ..........

And, they had only two albums before '99, and 'Fungus Amongus' was fairly experimental, but
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E is a good album. But I gotta say that I like the newer Incubus better. I mean 'Make Yourslef' and 'Morning View' are brilliant albums. I'll just ignore ACLOTM.

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea i agree wid tejas....a crow.... was one crap album....science was the best stuff by incubus...

5. light_of_erindi

Well the album is titled 'Enjoy Incubus'...and is supposedly their first official release....back in 1996...Not that great...

Has anyone listened to the unplugged versions of Summer Song and Certain shade of green?...those r my all time favourite Incubus tracks...:)

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Summer song or Summer Romance?? Certain Shade Of Green is an awesome song. I love it. Curiously though, both the songs you mentioned are from SCIENCE, which was released in '97. I thought you liked the new Incubus??

7. light_of_erindi

oops...yeah...summer romance...:)...
    I like both versions of Certain shade of green...the original and the unplugged....but summer romance sounds better unplugged...

When were the unplugged versions released?

new albums r my current Incubus favourites tho....
    I love... Wish u were here, Echo, Aqueous transmission.

8. tejas

tejas ..........

I dunno when the unplugged versions were recorded, as a matter of fact, I havent even heard them. Summer Romance or Anti-Gravity Love Song is awesome. Aqueous Transmission is one of my all time favourite songs, I listen to almost every day! I hope their next album is good, if it s anything like Morning View, it would rock!