In search of a guitar teacher

Discussion in 'Find a Guitar Teacher or Classes' started by benchwarmer, Apr 27, 2010.

1. benchwarmer

benchwarmer New Member

Hi,
    I am laying in BANGALORE right now. I been playin guitar for quite a while now and basically self-taught. Now i wanna join some classes. So can u guys find me a guitar teacher in bangalore who teaches some advanced stuff?
    plz help me if u can.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

there's a techer in BTM 2nd stage... His name is bruce lee mani.. he is from the band Thermal and a Quarter.. also known as TAAQ.. heard he's really good..

3. benchwarmer

benchwarmer New Member

hey buddy, how are you?thanks for the info...do u have any contact info of him??any email add or ph no.that wud be really helpful. u can mail me.

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

dude i'm doin fine.. i dont have his no. right now.. but i can arrange it.. gimme sometime..
    and btw there's another guy ready to jam .. but he's also a guitarist.. maybe we all can meet up this weekend..

5. benchwarmer

benchwarmer New Member

ok, sounds cool...and please fetch the no for me if u can...

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

these are his numbers
    mobile: 9845384297
    landline: 08026682180

7. makks

makks New Member

hi

hi u guys still jamming,

pls let me know ..am learning acoustic since 2+ yrs and wanna learn more . alone kind of get stuck so wanna explore new things in guitar. pls let me know.

Thanks,
    Mukesh

8. chandank534

chandank534 New Member

i m staying in odissa koraput dist pls help me how to play the different type of rhithim

9. svbvyas

svbvyas New Member

Want to learn guitar but dont know where to start? Learn beginner music theory and fretboard thoery essential for improvising. Also learn how to read sheet music. So if you want individual attention and learn theory along with guitar, please
    Contact
    Vyas
    Banashankari
    Ph#-8105512562
    Fees- Rs.400 per month(weekly two classes) includes fretboard sheets and study material for theory.