$-iMpressiN giRLs wid gUitar??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Jun 19, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah i thought you would have read that cuz u and me posted at the same time i reckon, anyway, if she asks ya, DONT TELL!

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..i am confused...

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:p:

i'm gonna tell her...........ya ya...........i'm surely telling her.............yaya, listen shahrukh bhaias gf..........wut bad n bad n bad things he said about u:p: :p:

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Actually sometimes this thing works, but not with thrash metal bands, Try goregrind: Intestinal disgorge, Haemorrhage, some relatively complicated stuff. But make sure that the girl knows nothing about what your talking about.

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

ME 2............ :shock: :p: :p:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL as if she gonna believe you .. but anyway ... how much would it cost me to shut u up ... LOLzzzzz :p: :beer: kiddin

7. nik_bokacheley

^^I am again confused..:shock:

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

to shut me up, ain......??lemme think......... :think:

shld have taken ur les paul(omg...dats a beauty) :p: ......btw its a righty.... :mad:

ok......chat wid me ..............i'll tell u da cost..................... :dance:

p.s--she willlllllllllllllllllllllllll believe me...................... :help: :help:

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

me 2.......^^^^^^^^^ :p: :p:

10. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

KUHAUFHFUASFHAUSFALFAVDGJBAW BBABABABABABABBUHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKALALALALAALYAYAYAYA!!!!!

see what a thread like this does to people.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

after 30th :)
    now lets not go off-topic end this here

12. nik_bokacheley

No-Off topics anymore...:mad:...OK i'll have my lunch now..c ya..

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

my gf luvs to hear me playing guitar
    she says that guitar players are kool

we all rock!!

14. nik_bokacheley

yeah..come of my school frnds wonders when i tell them that i can play guitar..But when they comes to know that many of my friends play guitar..they are like..BOOO..:eek::

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

getting back to topic:
    i think it depends on person to person. one cannot say that gender of a person has a relation with guitar. its about indivdual choices. some girls like men with guitar and to other it wont matter. just chill!!
    the trick is just trust urself and be confident, girls gonna admire you !!

16. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well....the only problem with impressin girls with guitars is that when u wanna kiss ur gal...she says 'strap on your guitar plzzzzzzzzz'...........haha ha..

17. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

All the girls I knew were sick of guitar. They preferred guy who dance :shock: . I always hated dance.

18. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

girls luv to hear me on the electric guitar
    especially wid distortion

19. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

the best situation with an acoustic is winter, fireplace, girl, and you playing it.........he heh

20. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

wat ur guitar is dng when its winter, fireplace n gal wid u n course it has to be night ;) .

Bu'h still m playing in my lone room. lets c wat happens to gals when i come out. Yes, they do say "U PLAY GUITAR" .....n in the end a big "WOW". dunno when they gonna kiss. :beer:

Nice thread.