$-iMpressiN giRLs wid gUitar??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Jun 19, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

;)..thnx 4 all the ideas...
    ;)..I'll alpply all of them if possible..:p:

2. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

hmm...its happened to me atleast....i got (atleast) two girls...
    i say atleast cuz i dont how many more adored the stuff...some werent bold enough like these two....
    but surely ..i dont think it was just cuz of the guitar...it was also becuz i have a great persona..(am no pretty boy or nethin..but still...attttttittttuuude rules ppl)...and that i showed passion fer the instrument....i never even tried to play it in front of nebody....i tried to find a place to play alone.....but soon enough...i wasnt left nethin even near to being 'alone'....lolz

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

tell you what....apply the negative theory...
    dont try and impress the girls when you play or walk with da guitar....
    i mean keep a i-dont-give-a-damn look on your face...
    dont reveal that you are trying to see if the ladies are watchin u or not...just try and keep an eye on things from the corner....
    even if u are not that passionate bout the instrument....try to look atleast...that when you play guitar...you forget everything else...like whos sitting next to you..etc.etc...

4. nik_bokacheley

OKay BoSs....:grin:.......:rock:

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

lolz....best of luck

6. shak

shak Harrr!

by the way is it worth havin a girl who was impressed by your axe rather than you yourself? ..
    idun think so ... i think the girl should go for YOU guitar should be the bonus ..... anyways ... the end justifies the means ... neva mind

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

u guys should stop playin guitars and sell of ur gear and use that money for plastic surgery.
    get a better face and u will impress more girls.

im planning to do that.
    care to join me?

8. shak

shak Harrr!

dont need that :p .. but still i am with you .. for the boy's sake..

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

wen ur alone in life........and ur a frastu-boy......u r dyin fr havin a gf.......ur old gf left u and slapped u......wen...they say u r nohin btw a jerk.......dat time u need guitar 2 impress gurls...................
    ....btw da thread is nt that ke "do we need a guitar 2 impress gulrs?"..................its"can we impress gurls wid guitar?".........thts wut nikki ment 2 say .........tht can he do it?

so frndz........share ur expirience of impressin a gurl wid ur guitar.........coz nik badly needs 1 gf:p:

10. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

hey when i sent all those tips..did i not say..that i nver wanted to impress ne stupid gal ...???
    duh....surely i think i wont even look give **** to a gal who just likes me cuz of the guitar

11. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

wat a gr8 tipic u have.........

12. nik_bokacheley

Hold on..I asked about your expirences and not that i needed help on this issue..:p:..Take it easily..;)..And waht LEFTY said is right..;)..give your expirences and suggestions..:)

13. LEFTY_GUITARIST

mine------------never played in frnt of ny girl............btw sure will:p:..........me also like nikki..:p:........want a gf....:p:

14. nik_bokacheley

:p:LEFTY...very bad boyyEE...;)..KOlkata is full wid gals..Go into some street and start rocking wid your guitar man..you'll have loads of gals falling in front of you..

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

we shd play guitar for ourselves than to impress..others/girls..

16. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

you need more than a guitar to impress a girl.....my gf likes me playing but thats not why she's with me.....you need attitude...try n make em laugh.....if u like smone walk upto them n let em know....here's some suggestions:
    Fool around with the lyrics to make em funny
    Learn a couple of bryan adam songs.....chics luv him......or bon jovi
    Play the cool **** in ur room.....unless she's in there with u......then switch back to "everything I do"

17. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well none of the girls in my class r impressed by me playin the guitar...played it infront of em alot of times but to no effect...:(

18. LEFTY_GUITARIST

:shock:

gurl well see me............and onen there lil moneybag.......take out 1 rupee coin.........give it 2 ma hand.............den holding their boyfrnds hand.. :annoyed: .......they will get away...... :eek:: ........thinkin ,"wow, beggars can now play guitar 2!" :p:

YA :think: , u there r so many beautiful gurls in kolkata...........they can be seen anytime,anywhare wid their boyfrnds :annoyed:

19. shak

shak Harrr!

[edit] said something about ma girl and i know she visits here to my check posts, lol i cant take the chance, sorry ignore this post, my mistake

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LOLZ..............BUT U'VE SAID THA THNG MA MAN....................DONT NEED AXE!