$-iMpressiN giRLs wid gUitar??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Jun 19, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hey is it true that girls are impressed by seeing men walking wid a guitar on his back..Or someone playing guitar ?? :p:
    Can we impress the girls by saying that we are guitar players??.. :dance:

I've many times passed the girls wid my guitar..but none of the girls really paid any heed... :mad: :shock: :annoyed:

Has this ever happened to you..??..Tell us about some of the incidents.. :cool:

:sadbye:

2. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Girls on IGT can answer and explain it in detail about their pshycology wrt to playing guitar or watching guy trying to do some stunt with his guitar...lol

3. nik_bokacheley

:grin:..umm..waiting for the girls.....:)

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^ya, 1 gurl of igt once told me tat girls like those boys who play guitar:grin:

n that true i think;)

@ nik, u look like a freak:p:, dont take ur guitar in frnt of gulrs n play.......

our future will be ruined........den:p:

guitar looks bigger than u man..............:p:

lolz, jst kiddin*dont take it seriously*........(n come 2 messenger......wanna talk s.h.i.t)

u gt a gf, why do u want more???

5. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Anyone who can play musical instruments is an appreciation for me.

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i can tell you one example where a girl agreed to be my penpal just b cos she knew i played guitar :annoyed:

it really sucks , but works sometime :grin:

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^gosh, r there still some dat kinda gurls?

gimmi her mail id...........=)):p:

8. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Girls jus' adore boys who play guitar/has one. My friends do.

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ive never been able to impress a girl with my guitar skills.
    or maybe im just ugly...hahahahahahaah.

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Gals just think of some corny.... Hindi Movie song... when u say i play Guitar..... When u start ur Pantera, Sepultura and Megadeth they run away...... Once when i was walking with my guitar 2 gals were discussing about...... them wanting to learn some instrument.... other than that all others have called me a mad bugger..... when i say i dont want 2 play Denver , and Smokie... stuffs......

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

sure thing!

yeah...from my observation i do feel girls atleast ogle at guys carrying guitar..

and its true vice versa also!! :)
    when i carry guitar. :cool: ..forget guys even girls gape at me.. :shock: .and i say to myself..thank god people r impressed atleast when my guitar is wrapped up in the case..
    its a weapon of destruction and stampede as soon its out of its cover..uhahaha :Laughing:

tahda!!

12. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

yes girls do look at you (or your guitar, maybe) when you pass them,
    they look for "sensitive guys" (expect you to play beethovens symphony 7)....
    BUT WAIT what we play is like NANDA said megadeth, so if you wanna impress gals,
    take your acoustic guitar to school, start playing some mushy mushy song (make sure you play rhythm) dont sing along, wait, keep waiting, then a freaky old nerd will come to you and sit on the adjoining chair. Keep playing when you're on the right song, all the girls will suddenly mob around you and start singing....
    If your llllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrved one is there this is the chance,grab it, compliment her on her voice and ask her to join your band, no one refuses the BAND.
    that's what happened with me, hope it works for you too.
    REMEMBER: even a coolie knows how to carry a guitar, its how you play it that matters when it comes to the stares....

nik_bokacheley likes this.
  13. bhavna

bhavna New Member

i can tell you being a girl and the answer is yesssssssssss

14. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

lissen up........ i think girls do like guys who play the guitar........ but not on my case ..... cause i would rather play it myself then hear someone play it!

slipknot_555 likes this.
  15. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

when i go around carrying my guitar,girls just look at me and talk amongst themselves...no one approached me to tell she was impressed:p:......yeah but they do get impressed when i play...but i have to sing too...coz i have observed that the singer gets more attention then a guy just playing guitar besides him...what do you ppl think???......
    :

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

just the same thing i was tosuggest.this has already jappened to me twice.

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^man, where r this kinda gurls???

18. nik_bokacheley

:eek::..Playing guitar...and making them impressed...tough job..there're millons in my town who play better than me.. And nor am I a very good player..I play guitar just coz I fancy it.. I don't die to play it..ro stuff like that..

ANd when it comes to singing..I am a loser..My voice is worse than a CROW's...;)..I'm waiting for the day when I play really good..and then a beautiful girl passing by, hears me playing..:)

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe,.... just found that cute.

Rock on bud, someone someday will stop by for u! :)

20. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

sometimes, there are times when im playing complete bull****! and some chick will oull up next to me to watch.