Importing guitars

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by killerduck, Aug 15, 2010.

1. killerduck

killerduck New Member

Hi , I need to pick up a new LP styles guitar , and i really like the features and the look of the ESP LTD EC-256 AGB , but I dont think this model is sold direclty in India , so

Is there any place that you guys know that imports the guitars on order ... and how long does that ususally take ????

2. insatanity

insatanity New Member

Check with Furtados. They might ship it for you.

3. killerduck

killerduck New Member

Furtados said the waiting period is 3 months... :(

4. insatanity

insatanity New Member

what price did they quote?

5. flood

flood New Member

lol internet

6. guitardoctor

guitardoctor Will Rx for food

Furtados does that? How much premium do they charge?

7. deepanbhowmick

deepanbhowmick New Member

should nt be 3 months .... there was sm shipment prblem with them fr last 2 weeks ..they shud get it within 20 days if you give them the initial amount ..... BOL

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i think its ESP LTD EC-256 AHB u're talking bout not ESP LTD EC-256 AGB..

9. killerduck

killerduck New Member

The model is Vintage Gold colour ....AHB is Aged Honey Burst , basically , they dont import on demand .They currently do stock this guitar , but they dont have the colour i want .They have only Black , and i am on an "anything but black" plan , so I am yet to find a place to import the guitar for me .

3Months is the time they quoted for the new stock to come , and they hope it will come with the next Shipment. I guess if they have it in the warehouse , they can get it shipped within 20 days.

10. nandac

nandac New Member

i have an almost mint condition gibson les paul junior special plus for sale for 45k. the guitar looks and sounds stunning. in bangalore.

11. bcrich

bcrich New Member

every shop is having problems with shipment. i got my ge-7 in 3 long weeks.

12. asshur

asshur New Member

you can buy les paul in india from a chiness site the ship to india but ull have to find out about the tax and custom charges the web site is tradetang dot com

13. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

chinese guitars suck donkey balls and eat pig shitt !!!