imported electric guitar for sale...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by andy_maxman, Feb 18, 2004.

1. andy_maxman

andy_maxman New Member

heres an imported electric guitar for sale for just rs.3500/- good for beginners .....based in bangalore

call 5617000 or email anandbaid@hotmail.com
    or anandbaid@tataelxsi.co.in

alos for sale is an
    stranger cube80 amp for rs.4500/-

soLong!!!

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Why dont you post some information about the make and the state of the guitar??
    I'm interested in the Amp deal. How old is it??

3. andy_maxman

andy_maxman New Member

well about the guitar......

its around two-three yrs old...picked it from pro-music store in chennai........there are three single pick-ups.....and the make is lotus......if u remember there were some fender sunmustangs for sale some years ago......well it loosely resembles like one.......the fret-board is slimmer than the sunmustangs though......which i think is best part of the guitar.....

about cube80 its again 2-3 yrs old.......just been used for home practice.........condition is very good....though there are some minor loose conection issues with the power cord....( definetly not a big problem to fix )

if you are interested you cud 've a look at the stuff...weekends preferred.....
    lets rock till then!!!!

btw:- i'm interested in learning the guitar.....really interested actually.....i'm based in vijayanagar....how about u since ur in blore...and which band do you play for?

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I'm right now in a band of no name. We call it 25KVA SDT. We practice near Jayanagar. In case you interested you can come over. Give me a call on 9886094838