IM or The Musik or Ch. G -- which one is best channel

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pure_angel, Jul 19, 2005.

1. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

what u guys think either IM is best music channel or The musik or G...

JAZZ likes this.
  2. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

I think IM or The music channel ka muqabla ho sakta hai ... G to naya channel hai .,.,., abhi daikhoo wo kya kerta hai .. anyways .... i like IM
    and some time i like The musik
    but IM is fantastic i think

JAZZ likes this.
  3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

IM is better than Muzik n' G channels......coz G channel is new n' is only for bhangra and Muzik channel is new 2.....so.....IM is best among them coz they got more fun and news than other channels!

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

IM is better.....but The musik is newer channel .......but its a tough competition...Good for the veiwers

5. Tabish

Tabish New Member

i like both of them im & music.....but some time i think the music have more professional style and shows....

JAZZ likes this.
  6. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Both are good channels, but the musik mostly shows live shows, with good voice recording, while IM shows few live shows whose recording is'nt the good as compared to the musik, but the vJs of IM are professional abnd experienced as compared to the musik ones.Also IM KEEPS A PARTICULAR SONG FOR 3 WEEKS IN IM TAZAA WHILE themusik keeps for 1 week in its freshly baked.IM always shows the same song again and again as compared to the music as it shows variety of songs.Lastly im shows only paki and some english songs while the musik shows, arabic,hini,urdu and english songs.
    So i think both are fine and equal

7. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i used to like IM but now i like THe Musik coz IM people are acting like wannabies now a days.....

8. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

IM all the way
    coz its the first music channel of Pakistan

and it has better shows

9. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

both of them are good... The musik shows new videos more often than IM... but problem is that, The musik shows too many advertisments... some of IM shows are boring...

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

the musik can improve...

im waiting for new prog. " Burqa man"

IM on the fringe Rocks

11. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yep that's one programm (on the fringe).......that's the best on IM

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

WTF?? what kinda thread is this? :mad: this is stupid .i thought putting up a thread for a wanted band in a tabs section was bad but this is taking the piss...

13. mash

mash New Member

IM is beST (y)