I'm off

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhay_saxena, Oct 13, 2004.

1. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

hi guys. .. its been long since i was here .. . and now its time for me to get lost and be off. ..

I've some things to look into and sort out here . . .which won't give me time to get back to IGT . .. though i might one day. ..
    anyways. .. as always. . i would like to remember some people who helped me out here and made me a better guitarist ..
    @jay . .thanks mate for everyting . . i still love and use those picks. ..
    @bob .. mail me when u find a beter (worse) devil ..

all the rest continue having fun at IGT .. bbye. . .Take Care

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

dude are you gone for good? aren't you gonna come back to see the responses to your last message?? we'll miss you man, it always so sad to see ppl leave this place.......

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Why are u leaving? We'll miss you man. I hope do come back someday. All the best for everything.

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

If you have already made up your mind, all we can do is to wish you best of luck for everything you aim for... but do remember to drop by from time to time. You'll always be welcome here.

5. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey but why the hell are u leaving IGT??????????

whats the reason??????

6. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Pal.. Need anything you know where to get me.. Cya around.. (I'm saying that on a loong term sense)

And if you think Nagpur is a good tourist place tell me.. I'll come there..

And yhea BEST OF LUCK man..

7. pacificwaters

hey jayanth,

dont even dream of calling nagpur a tourist place. it is no way near to being called a tourist place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only 1 thing in nagpur thats just too good......... and they r its roads and its cleanliness. so if u wanna see that u r welcome.........else forget it!!!!!!!!

8. Natasia

Natasia ...

hey abhay.... all the best dude.... gonna miss u here on igt... not tht me's regular either... but me will be bak.. once these crappy exams r over.... u take care... do drop in a line or two wehn u find time...
    :) :) :)
    @pacific waters.... a clean place in india :shock: :shock: !!! thats nuthing less than a tourist destination in here...:p :p :p .....

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey abhay , not very nice to hear that dude , agreed u need a break , stay away for a while and come back dude ,.....

nws whereever you be , good luck and good wishes ,.... take care dude ,..

and eat well ;)

10. pacificwaters

well natasia.........

didnt think abt it????????? maybe u r right!!!!!!!!!!!