I'm Dipti -- SF bay area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dunnowho_73, Mar 17, 2008.

1. dunnowho_73

dunnowho_73 New Member

Hmm.. I feel the same way right now as I did when I was trying to sell my guitar on ebay !! lol... In any case.. I'm Dipti.. I'm from south san francisco... and LOVE playing bollywood music on my guitar and keyboard. I'm sort of teaching myself and learning tons from here!! Thanks you'll..

I play the piano, but I have my uncles martin:

https://axewar.com/axedetails.php5?pid=193

What else? I'm a geek at heart but an adreneline junkie --lol.. and my influences include: Ray charles, Van halen, pink floyd, jack johnson, coldplay and madonna.

Welcome me !! lol
    D

2. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

welcome dipti

3. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

hi welcome.

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

number one: welcome to igt, babe.
    number two: im so glad ive got a female on my side. it had become so damn lonely here..
    number three: im from chicago. the name's petunia at igt. hardly anyone here knows my real name..you gotta earn it! :cool:

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

A girl on the internet? w00t!

though your profile does say male...

if so, whats it like being a guy called dipti? Don't you get ragged or hit on by guys?

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMFAO.
    :shock:

ok.. i do NOT BELIEVE i just pulled a blonde moment.
    i didnt even bother checking out the profile..

wow. talk about arrogance. i just assumed you were female by looking at your name.
    dude, dipti..ma bad kid. ma bad.

i aint even going to bother deleting my previous post..and kill a perfect opportunity for people to make fun of me and enjoy it. :eek::

and do answer bjr's question..im curious too now.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

"Welcome to IGT, babe"... Although that does work, why are you hitting on the poor guy? I think he's entitled to your real name now. It starts with R and ends with I. Let the guessing begin.

8. troy0202

troy0202 New Member

hello deepti, I am Tarun Dangwal. I am like you . I also like playing guitar but I hardly get time to do it. I started all by myself and learning it. Its been 1 month I started learning my guitar.

9. Sastry

Sastry New Member

Hi Dipti, Like others, I started 2 months ago learing Aucostic Guitar myself. My wife plays Veena and my 13 yr old daughter plays Viola & Piano. They are my tutors. I got some good keynotes for Bollywood movies from: https://www.keylessonline.com and https://www.song-notes.com/
    Very soon I am hosting a website where I will be posting the equivalent Carnatic Notes....
    Good Luck....

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@disturbed: ok first of all.. you know me well enough by now to know that i dont busy myself on igt by flirting with people, rather its the other way around.. :cool: (what can i say, im so lovable!)

number two: babe is a connotation directed towards females. most of the time.

number three: ends with I? Are you serious? Do you even remember my name?

11. venom717

venom717 New Member

Hey petunia.....
    How about doing everyone a favour and letting out ur Name....No need to be shy honey....alls fair over out here....aint it?