I'm Bored at work.....ask me anything!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 2, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ add to taht ... gravity bends light ... <--- general theory of relativity

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... my question to the house IS:

Melody itni Chocolatey Kaise?

3. shak

shak Harrr!

again a slight confusion but i'll blow my trumpet again ..
    .. the mass (or gravity ..thats the bit i am unsure about) bends the space around the body ... like a tin hat ... and this cuved space makes the light bend ...
    so in general terms yeah gravity bends light...
    above question: what? didnt understand .... is this some advertisment catch phrase you talking about?

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah .. ppl from India should bge ablke to crack it

anyway kudos to u from recognizing that "this some advertisment catch phrase" WO!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

it reminded me of a nido ad that i saw in pak it went something like "maira bacha aisa kiyon hay?" ... anyway i'll come back and see if the mystery gets solved or not ;)

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

same here dude ....
    am going to the land of 40 winks ... :p:

7. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

i have no idea why medoly is itni chocolatey......maybe they add a lot of cocoa beans!!!! Anyways still no guesses for how I dug up the beginnings of IGT info???

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

How about this for the momentum one......if u jump on this side of the planet. There is a finite probability that someone else is jumping at the exact opposite side at the exact same time. Hence no shift in earth's position????

9. shak

shak Harrr!

maybe u went and checked the very first posts .. and also checked the times etc... or simply ..bribed neo to let you into some of the history :p

10. shak

shak Harrr!

no but ...aaaaargghhhh!
    in theory it is possible right! i am not saying that i am killing the earth litereally everytime i jump! ... and makin the earth spill out of its orbit and crash into the sun in a decade or so ..bringing the end to the humanity!
    i am tlaking of theory! the thought experiment thingy .... in theory ... only ..

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Well if u stick to a paper and pen approach.....only considering conservation of momentum.....then yes in theory jumping will cause an orbit change. However, you must remember that in practice u will not observe this.....which will automatically lead you to find reasons to why it doesnt happen!!!!!

12. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

oh and I didn't bribe anyone......it was "research" in its purest form. All you have to guess is what research tool I used!!!! For hints......go to the "your desktop" thread.....see what computer I use.

13. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

tell the names of the people who took part in WW1 and WW2

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

15. m_waleed86

thanks...that quanched my thirst for knowledge

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

*dying of all the curiosity n suspense ... *
    save my llife !!!

17. m_waleed86

what's the difference between a food processor and an intel processor?????

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

and also a guitar processor!:grin:

19. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

WOW......this is just amazing!!!!! You remind me of faiq_giant!!!!! Anyways

Food Processor: a mechanical device designed to chop, mince, slice etc. food materials and make lives of housewives a bit easier.......most of the time however these kind of processors end up in the top-most or bottom-most cabinet of the kitchen.....or in the attic/garage!!!! Their lifetime is only as long as the person's enthusiasm. Also they are common gifts for weddings!!!!

Intel Processor: I'll generalize the term to a central processing unit.....since this is what I think you meant to say. This is a electronic devise.....nowadays almost entirely digital......used for processing mathematical functions in a computer. All the functionality of such a processor can be found within its instruction set....which can be manipulated to perform more functions. Generally foudn on the motherboard of a modern computer system(mine has a AMD).....but I suggest you dont go looking for one if you dont know what you're doing.

Guitar processor: An analog signal conditioning device.....which I think most IGTians know how to use. So I will not expand on this.

20. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

for those with a unix terminal.....I'm breaking my promise. Other's who dont have a unix terminal can use ssh software to log onto one.
    Type

whois indianguitartabs.com

and be amazed!!!!! No one escapes the whois database