I'm Bored at work.....ask me anything!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 2, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ill-posed question ...

there is no soul ...

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Science and soul don't exactly mix and match

Okay....figure out for me(without cheating) a scenario where you could be your own grandpa without any form of incest with direct family members.

Try and figure it out yourself...it should keep you busy for a while.

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Didnt get this man,.... first u ask wether its possible to seperate body n soul with speed, n in the same Q ka continuation u ask "so that the body and the soul are not seperated by the person"

Nee wys,... wat soul,... its foul crap,... so no explanation anyways.

Ma question :

A=Blind man, B=Deaf man, C=Dumb man now,...

B took away A's wife which C saw. How would C tell this to A?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Using Braille....which is a universal language unless you're a leper.

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

?????? :shock: hw would a dumb man know braille?

Answer rejected,... Next.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Anyone can know braille. It is a language based on touch instead of voice. Anyone who can feel can know Braille.

Rejection rejected. You can have an alternative answer but that will not make this solution any less acceptable.

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nxt ques please

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

try my grandpa one....without searching on google

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nah,... but then again,... even if he knew how to read braille,.... how wud he tell it to the blind one?

Next ques u want,... here

Q.) A father tells his son, "I was of your present age when u were
    born".If father is 36 now,how old was the son 5 years back?

Ronnie not alowed to ans :p: hehe

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i was actully coming to sign language as the answer ... the one that was used in the movie "Black" ...

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Dude,... how come sign lingo,.... that other guy is blind,... duh!!

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

the girl in the movie black was also blind ...

and the moivie was based on ___ (some grl in the WW-II era - the nazi oppresion of jews etc)

fcuk .. i forgot her name ...

she was deaf dumb blind ...
    n she learnt braille as well as sign language ... u dont nee to see the sign lang ... touch ... that is the most imp thing ...

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

dude, braille is not "read" by eyes, it is spoken and heard through hands.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ sslayer - Arrey mere baaaaaaaaaaap,.... read the question man,..........

The dumb guy is supposed to tell it to a blind dude,........ y the fuk wud the blind guy tell himself that his wife has been taken away. :p:

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

helen keller

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Dude,... i know it,....

But,.. y wud the dumb guy know how to write braille??

So REJECTTTTTT!!!!!

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Okay...if you want to go into the why:

Why would he want to tell the blind man that his wife had run away with the deaf guy?

I'm assuming it is because he knows the blind man and is his friend or at least has been in contact with him.

If he has been in contact with him, it is only obvious that he must have learnt braille to communicate with his friend. If he hasn't, it is obvious that these people have never been in contact with each other.

Now assuming that they have never been in contact with each other, how on earth would he know that this guys wife has run away? Even if he saw her, how would he know it was this guys wife?

There is no end to the hows and whys. You just have to accept that my solution is valid and then have to present an alternative proof.

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^^ This is cheating,.... :p:

K,.. take this then,.... dumb n deaf enemies, dumb wants a chance to screw deaf, dumb knows blind as just aqquaintance, so,.... to screw deaf, he wants to tell blind abt it.

Gettin,... hmm,.. i hope,.. now temme.

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dudes u know how chewing gum feels like after being stretched to no one ?

20. shak

shak Harrr!

@suarabh: na Doc i dont think its possible to extract the soul from the body by mere acceleration .. i think soul is a very different entity .. it may or may not obey the law of physics .. so i think the question is ok .. but i dunno if it would work

@akky! ... hmm ... braille seems to be the answer but ... what he will do is use microsoft windows! lol .. type "hey blind man A "name goes here" .. the guy B "name goes here" has taken away your wife ... this is dumb guy C "name goes here" and then use the text-to-speech technology! ... hahaha ..the computer will say this to blind man who can definitely listen" ... there you go ..