I'm Bored at work.....ask me anything!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 2, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

can you make me one ssslyer bhaeee ... please *makes a cute face*
    lol
    yeah i'll wait

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

*tinker, tinker*

mate it'll take long ...

ehy from taht tinker i remember reading tinker tailor soldier spy ... the story was set in Britain ... nice one it was ... George Smiley ... SIS = MI6 ... MI5 ... some school in england ... nice ...

3. shak

shak Harrr!

ahan ... i am not too keen on literature tho .. the only books that i have actually read till now are the first edition of harry potter .. (good but not gud enuff) ... the da vinci code (went over ma head) .. adn the testament by john grisham (was takin a long plane journey and the batteries in ma cd walkman were dead ..) but it was a good novel ..read it twice

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

LOL ... i assume "18th febuary 2005 10:15 a.m" to be a special day ...

5. shak

shak Harrr!

a VERY special indeed... reading all that poetry reminded me of that .... will keep this for a long time now

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

*waiting for sharukh to complete*

7. shak

shak Harrr!

hahahaha ..... so u aint givin up eh ...
    i aint tellin as well ... you can guess tho ... i'll say yes if you are right (another lame excuse to spam)

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... i guess that on that day that time u actually felt like u need to rejoin IGT for spam sessions after a hiatus ...

ok that was really lame ... but u can fill up the details ... hey b.t.w. what happened u didnt sign the anti spam decalration by scary ?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

wrong ... its something personal ..
    anti-spam declaration ....well what good would that have done? .. to me.to scary or to IGT for that matter ..
    i am no more mr nice guy anymore .. kinda got a rebel attitude after getting a smack from jamhead ..if you remember .. i aint makin any pledges to anyone ... i'll speak ma mind .when ever and where i want ... hate to be subjugated by pledges ...

10. vivo y dont u do ur work instead of gettin bored?

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmm.....this was actually making interesting reading till this page started :cry2:

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

what happened ... i dunno ...

ehy Doc ... u need ta post questions here ... and vivo will find out answers for u ... so if u fiond it BORING ... post a good intersting question :grin: ...

13. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Well Lav......if I had work I'd do it......no work at work....so sit on my comp and surf the net. IGT is my only hope......ask em nething......

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

C'mon doc......this threads for the public.....what u wanna know.....I'll find out. :beer:

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oye vivo what do u do?

i mean MS or PhD?

16. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

BS dude.....not that far up on the education ladder......will be graduating this december

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hmm ... then what next?

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

im bored...ask me anythin

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok temme this, is it possible to acclerate a person from rest to a velocity such that the sudden accelration can cause the body and the soul to be seperated, without the event of an accident or anything, so that the body and the soul are not seperated by the person dying in the accident?

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

multiple choice please