I'm Bored at work.....ask me anything!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 2, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

follow the title.....anything goes.... :rock:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ahemmm...

Q1. whats the purpose behind this spam unlimited?

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ok dude tell me how much do these 9-5 jobs suck ?? i mean i have a gut feeling that i wont be able to handle em even 1 week ..

4. shak

shak Harrr!

The Navier-Stokes equations are the basic equations describing fluid flow. Do these equations have solutions that last for all time, given arbitrary sufficiently nice initial data? Or do singularities develop in the fluid flow, which prevent the solution from continuing?

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@ shahrukh .... what was that :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek::???

6. shak

shak Harrr!

lol ....read the title of the thread
    btw .. i call this intellectual spamming

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Where do u work dude, n wat kinda job u got?

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

It is the only thing I get to do at work........SPAM!!!!!!

9. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Actually I only work 9-5 on fridays.....the rest of the week is pretty flexible......I hate long shifts tho!!!!! Especially when there's nothing to do.

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I will not do your homework for you no matter what the thread title is........but here's something I found on google......https://www.navier-stokes.net/

Also I'm an Electrical Engineering major............no need for fluid dynamics.....

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I work at the University of Texas at Austin's Math Department Computer Labs. I'm a asst. Systems admin and do basic administrative duties. My most important duties are maintenance of faculty and graduate student computers.

12. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Ok I have replied all questions so far......keep em coming.....will definately reply to them when I get a chance!!!!

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok elec dude ...
    explain to me the concept of Turing machine ...

and one more doubt on the Shannons information theory ... but first the answer to the above question ...

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

A turing machine is an abstract computational concept/device. It can be thought of as a computer(to make it a bit more tangible) and was first described by Alan Turing to prove the solvability of mathematical problems. I don't know specifics of the machine........but I do recall the halting problem though.
    a turing machine will solve any solvable mathematical problem given enough time(can be infinite) and memory(can be infinite) and a proper algorithm. However, it is impossible to determine whether a turing machine will Halt(print an answer). If you program it such that your input is a problem and the output is whether or not the problem is solvable, the machine will not halt.

As for Shannons information theory.....I have no idea......but if you wanna you can give me an explaination so that in the future I can answer that question too.

FYI I specialize in analog circuits(design and analysis) and robotics and controls.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

it wasnt ma homework .. i was just tryin to be funny .. (now you dont see many people admit this do ya?)
    thnx anyway .... i will be serious next time ...

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

:shock: ...

ok ... how does lactation occur? :grin:

17. shak

shak Harrr!

aha nice one ssss ...i've got one like this as well!! but cant be asked ....tooooooo explicit... i know the answer to yours tho .. its easy ..but let the man answer that

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah actually i am very much fascinated by all that ... really ... not speaking like a pervert (for once ;))

19. shak

shak Harrr!

its all biology isnt it ? ... u should know about all this ...
    the way our harmones work and how the lactation process is automatically trigered by harmones as soon as the woman gets pregnant ..its just marvellous! .. the nature at its perfection ..dunno why its considered a taboo .. irem we neva use to have s e x education back in homeland ..its so sad

20. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Simple explaination: Suck or squeeze

Biological explaination: now seriously do u need this??? you asked for it......
    It all starts when one night you get REEEAAALLLLYYYY DRUNK.....and decide that it is a good idea to take this girl home.....then booombooom baambaam(I will not insult you by explaining this part.....plus neo might taketh away my login if I get too graphic!!!). 9 months pass and during this time several hormonal changes occur in that girl.....the bags not only become big but start getting filled with milk......secreted through the cells of the mamary glands!!!! Now when you finally see the fruit of your loin.....the bags are ready to dispense the treat. The first time you perform the actions described in the "Simple Explaination" it hurts you now-wife.....but this causes little pores to open up in the bags and lactation occurs.

I hope you understand my analogies......like I said neo will shut me down......and then I'll really get bored!!!!