I'm back.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Oct 31, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Sorry about the recent lack of attendance on our wonderful forum......I was completely harrased by mid-terms and interviews. I'll probably still be busy for the next two weeks or so coz my project's due but I'll try to be on IGT more ofter!!!! :beer: :rock:

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

u left so many questions unanswered :mad:

but...

welcome back :p:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

oh great!! now i would be able to post in CC more frequently .. and well talk sense ..
    here .. a question to welcome you ... :)
    why do we feel that tingling sensation in our nose before we cry??

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

also.. what's d relation between emotions n tears???

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

also why does the lady cry wen her hubbys purse is empty??????

6. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Its the hormones.....emotions lead to hormonal secretion....dont know exactly which one causes this particular reflex but its definately hormonal as opposed to neural. The doc will probably answer which hormone?

7. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

We cry after a period of emotional distress (or even happiness). The sudden changes in our emotions are directly related to hormones produces in reaction to these emotions. Too much of anything is bad....so tears are nothing but excretion of these hormones.
    Once the hormones are release (you cry) there is a period of lack of emotion....or relief. Thus crying is said to be a great stress reliever....simply because it gets rid of the excess hormones built up due to stress.
    Tears = excretion just like urine or $h!t.......kinda spoilt it for everyone huh???? oh well :beer:

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA............I would say....biologically offcourse.....that as the net amount of financial prospects in the husbands purse declines, the release of frustration-causing hormones in the wife increases....this can be shown by the equation below

H = k/F

Where H = Hormones; F = Husband's finances; k = vivo_b constant of golddiggerness

Lim k -> 0 :: Wife -> Perfect
    Lim k -> infinity :: Wife -> Run away with butler

So while looking for a solution to a mans singularity problem, it is always better to go with a wife who's vivo_b constant is as close to 0 as possible.

:rule: :rule: :rule: :nw: :nw: :nw: :rule: :rule: :rule:

-My greatest proof ever!!!!!! :rock:

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

uff *bangs her head*

already had 2 threads..now u've started 3rd!! :annoyed:

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

What can I say vini......people cant get enough of asking me questions...... :rule:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

my extension to the proof ..
    now consider ... wife having k=0 ..
    if F >0
    H= 0 ...
    a perfect life ... and they lived happily ever after ...
    @ F = 0
    H= infinity ...
    so this proves that even if you have a wife with k as low as 0 .. you can still manage to wreck yourlife ..
    so looking for a wife having k as close to 0 is not a solution ..
    a more stable solution to equation lies in the limit ..
    0 > k <=F provided F is sufficiently large
    but if you are sure that F can never approache 0 .. then you may find the perfect solution at k=0

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@vivo yaar.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come back sooon.......there are hellotsa questions to ask you! and plz revive your 2nd threads of question asking....i have asked abt 2 to 3 questions nd they remain unanswered!:mad: