i'm back! ;) Duur from strings!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by MASK7, May 17, 2006.

1. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

sarang_cool likes this.
  2. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

nice guitar an vocals as well...:beer:

Juz try to keep the flow of the song constant...I mean...I felt that you took a pause at couple of places....offscale at 2:03 on a high note..but

over all nice attempt.....reps...:beer:

3. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

hey dude relly nice vocals but i thnk strmming should have like allah ke bandes
    n u messed with the tune as well at sum places
    but a gud job

4. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

thx sarang for the reps! ur right bro i've some trouble with keeping the beat, maybe i shud try putting a beat loop in the background..

coolhemant, thx dude! strumming is as in the unplugged version, yeh ur right did mess up the tune a bit at the 'dekhe mujhe jab woh aankhen' part.. doesnt sound that bad tho, no? ;)

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yea..as sarang said..u took pauses..but good one..also i felt u could have kept the guitar volume more for this song as it sounds nice with guitar effects at some words....

6. @mask told u last time...

first thing u r voice is really good..
    but most of ur song are on very low pitch...khul ke gaya kar yaar..as abhi said pauses kills the rythem..newyas reps dude...

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Hmmm...not bad!!..but i was expecting it be fantastic :eek::

whats with "trouble keeping with the beat"..?? u can also try metronome..although i didnt find any timing hitches!!..save the pause which messes the timing!!..need to practice for the vocals!

but nonetheless a good attempt!!..keep practicing! :)

8. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

@abhimanjrekar: thx bro for listening! i keep trying to keep the mic equidistant from my mouth n the guitar.. but that makes me all hunched up while trying to sing.. will hv to buy a separate mic for guitar.. ;)

@Devilshly: mate i personally think ur extremely good, n it makes me feel really good that someone as talented as u appreciates my songs.. thx a lot bro, will definitely try n 'khul ke gaa'! ;) thx for the reps!

@vini: hmmm fantastic? areee yaar itna bhi accha nahin houn.... ab tak!! lolz
    yes ur right the song definitely had potential to be better.. hmmm maybe i should prepare it better.. add a beat, few effects n most of all get a separate mic for my guitar.. wat say? ;)