Ilaya Nila from Payanangal Mudivathillai (Tamil)

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ananth222, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

tata rite...... joko... tat was really excellent... i tink most tamil tabbers r migratting from different sections..... its nice to see IGT tamil forum getting developed..

2. jozko

jozko Banned

YES sheering, just imagine the wealth of great Tamil songs and Musicians yet to be discussed here. Great to find member like u. I hope more musicans will join. Ilayaraja is first asian to compose symphony, am i right? Donno what is symphony but think that is is a great musical achievement.

i will try to request a lot of old tamil songs shortly as i get time, rgds

3. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

ya sure joko.. i tink u can catch it up... am not an expert... i like hearing tamilsongs and all indian songs.... coz its of my mother land........ i do try my best to give sufficient... but ppl like u can make it up faster.. i admired ur playing.. simple movement.... and plesant strumm,,,,,,,,,,,,, great..!

4. phands

phands New Member

This is fun

Hi

We are earnestly learning Ilaya Nila. Our guitar player (who is Turkish) has fallen in love with the song, and is very appreciative of all the notation work.
    We are using a tool called abc and an editor called abcedit to try to keep track of the songs.

Other tamil songs of interest to this group: Marugo Marugo (fast one), Un Paarvaiyil Oraiyiram (got the words at this forum, thanks), Kodai Kaala Katre, Anjali Anjali Pushpanjali and Konja Neram (Chandramukhi)
    We tried Poovizhi Vaasalil but it wasn't too satisfactory. We tried Marugo as well and it was good, though we didn't do the interludes etc.

Thanks for the contributions to the fun. Any song suggestions for a World Beat Dance Band (guitar, voice/flute/sax, violin/viola/voice, bass, drums (hand and regular as needed)

5. jozko

jozko Banned

Ilaya nila is great song by IR. original and impressive than Hindi Neele Neele. IR is simply the best indian MD ever, i think. I am sure ppl will love it
    You have got list of sweet songs. all the best. Here's a tamil rap based on an awesome IR song Madai Thiranthu. https://youtube.com/watch?v=7TVgGsIuLYU
    *link thx to J

6. musicfire

musicfire New Member

Great work dude!

7. rssrik

rssrik New Member

Tat

Well, I started playing guitar fascinated by this song. Its hardly a month, I started working with guitar. Neither my strumming nor my fret fingering are going well. Sometimes I become mad, feel like I cant be good at guitar at all.

All of a sudden yesterday, I started working with the Ilaya Nila's first interlude you posted. I cant believe that I played and it sounded exactly as in the song(well almost exact, as my fingering and strumming arent good).

But ananth thanks(well a thousands of it) to you, now I'm away from my bad feelings and have great confidence that I can play guitar.

Thanks a Ton..
    Cheeku

8. Sivaji

Sivaji New Member

Thank you very much Anand. You are simply great !

9. smartsharn

smartsharn New Member

Great work......ananth.........your post really very useful.........i would like to get the notes and chords for jai ho song.....

10. hanish

hanish New Member

Intro

Hai iam hanish,Hai to all Lookin forward for a give n take

11. anandk11

anandk11 New Member

great work dude. Very well done. Appreciate the post.

12. Premnath

Premnath New Member

Thanx a ton ananth...Appreciating ur work... :)

13. ery

ery New Member

hi buddies.... i'm new guitar. current interest is just play guitar for tamil song. hope somebody could guide me with simple songs first. Thankx

14. manojmc

manojmc New Member

great posts... i am new in this community.. keep it up

15. gundakumar

gundakumar New Member

guitar scales

i need de scales for ilya nila song

16. jrkumar

jrkumar New Member

can I have guitar chord for the song Vellai Pookal from the movie kannathithil muthamittal

17. sanj44

sanj44 New Member

Great tabs... I'd love to see more from you guys.

18. Fret One

Fret One New Member

Good one.:)

19. arulkandhan

arulkandhan New Member

Thanks buddy!

20. samguitar

samguitar New Member

many thanks for this