Igtv !!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by madhura, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

hello friends.... we are extreamly happy to announce our new television channel IGTV .....
    its nice... its different ....tada!
    now you can record the programs and watch them at your convinient time and place ( mid night, or after exams etc... on world's best place , your home or bathroom etc ) ....
    first few programs must be watched at given times to maintain "the purpose".
    following is out line of programs that we will telecast this week.
    because we are new , audience feedback , suggestions for new programs, corrections etc are most welcome .....

THIS IS JUST OUTLINE ..... EXPECT MORE TO SEE FULL VERSIONS !!!!!!!

note: audience is not allowed to pick grammer mistakes as it will go against our healthy IGT culture ....

IGTV :rockon:

you are watching your own IGTV ... ting ting tada...ting!
    its 11.50 PM and we'll start our programs at 12.00 sharp .... so stay tuned!

**commercial jingling by super tabber (?) madhura :band:
    12:00 AM
    IGTV will start with national anthem by propellerhead.
    (audience is required to stand up).

12:05 AM
    This slot is specially alloted to wish our dear igtins "happy birthday" :bday:
    all are expected to sing birthday song. if possible strumm along ( no vocal melody on guitar please) with right chords and sclae that suits your voice. those born today can keep quiet and feel good. they have just earned their first 1000 points.!!
    Since there are so many birthdays this program will go on till 1:00

till 1.30 there will be just black screen . sorry for inconvinience but this is necessary to allow people to eat something without missing anything on IGTV .people can enjoy copied mp3s till then ....

**jingling again .... IGTV cares for you tada tada dum dum .....yeah yeah cares for you ..... :band:

dont be panic. this is not food network . you still are watching your own IGTV .
    main attraction : abhay : he will talk about tips on gaining/ losing weight and also will demonstrate chicken recipes. FR will assist him by showing few dishes ( made by his mom ) . dimebag_dimebag, bobbobby,dp, disturbed and J will be other speakers who will talk about delicious food and will explain difference between vege and non vege food.

we encourage people to call us and share( tell) with us what they just ate?

you can watch following programs whenever you want ......
    DO WATCH IT ...... YOU'LL WATCH THEM AGAIN!! QUOTE ME ON IT!!!

BOLLYWOOD MASTI :beer:

kaiser will host wah kya scene hai .
    here is you chance to see all your fav. mithun and rajanikant scenes +learn new guitaring techniquies from bollybood rockstarts like tariq, firoz khan tushar kapoor etc.
    note: kaiser will demonstarte and explain these awesome techniques .
    FR will correct pre and post scene filmi dialogues too .

jingling again .... you can be a rockstar o huh huh o o yeah ...

GOOD MORNING IGT( supposed to be watch after you wake up in morning -> assuming you sleep at night ... )

this is special mod session. Extreamly informative. so dont miss it. mods will take class IGT_101 which is prerequisite for all advance classes at IGT and TGTV ... neo will explain history, vision and will stress on not using objectionable words, three and four letter words and no violence on IGTV.
    neo again, will explain ( bobby will assist him) all about points, stealing, donating, titles,repuatation etc .

students are required to write all that down 5 times so that they will not forget it and will not keep asking same questions again and again.
    disturbed and Jayswami will give valuabe tips on how to increase the post count, and also few basic guidelines on how to become famous on IGT.
    if you have questions on how to detect two ids of same person ( as this thing is going on too much on igt these days) call technical support or zoom on how to find ips etc.

jingling : IGT is everything.... music... sports... politics....hobbies...movies...

EVERYTHING BONANZA!

welcome to most popular show on igt everything everything .... your ultimate chance to learn new things .
    suchacutename and subho will teach you basic sketching and painting techniques ( you can paint spiderman on your guitar that way . blackmamba will assist them in showing technical things of guitar painting)
    big_evil and shahrukh will show you how to skateboard without breaking your knees and elbows

more to come next week , same day same time .....

ANNOUNCEMENT : :cool:

rabi_sultan is starting his brand new matrimonial show from next month, so if you wish to participate and to find your dream girl/ guy. call us now and register asap . hez been successful matchmaker . for references contact african sweetheart ....

HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?

missing people information program.
    please if you see following people on any forum, mall, street, threads, cinemas . call hotline 6- 3 - 0 ( N-E-O )
    thats correct 6-3-0 and report there.
    Reem
    Essi/Eggi
    jayanth
    sonali
    natasia
    skaw (?) ....
    this might be old recorded tape, few are found .... still you need to be alert also call (036) O-E-N to report if somebody you love is missing.
    IGT will take care to find them ... remember...

IGT cares for you ... tada ding ding tada .... :band:

PURUSH - KSHETRA

good news is IGTV has managed to buy this show and so kiron kher is no more hosting it. theguitaristtoform and DP with host in together and will discuss all problems of purush and mahapurush on igt. they will also fight for your rights to get groomed . every guy has a right to use chapstick and get clean shaved .hollywood hairstylist with demonstrate hair-dye and high lighting on neo.

QUIZTIME :think:

rijaaz ( no spelling corrections plz) will ask you 3 riddles, what you have to do is answer 2 of them correct , and send them on post card. Lucky draw winner will get lord_neo's dream car.

IGTFTV :rock:

haf189 with her non igt crew will conduct a fashion show. girls will wear green salwar kurta though (audience choice) . people are allowed to give real time compliments. for more updates visit our site at IGTalbums.com ( no confusion with igt pop album. that will be discussed in next program).

TU TU -MEIN MEIN :ar:

hey dont confuse with title ... its all about debates... most wanted show on your own IGTV ....
    all igtians are welcome to participate in this healthy discussion about
    1. which rock is great ( indian pak or indopak ?)
    2. when and how shud bob get married?
    3. girl dudes vs. real dudes in guitaring
    4. bush and iraq
    5. cricket and hockey
    more topics next week. dont go away it wont hurt .... believe IGTV .....
    stay tuned.

ANNOUNCEMENT : send your contribution to tsunami relief fund now !!!

commercial : IGT hai sada ke liye ..... boom boom shakalaka .... i g t i g t i g t

JAMMING

by senior igtians
    this will take place once in 3 months so dont miss and keep eye on the day and mark your calendar .forthcomming event is sometime in march.keep reminding yourself ( this can not be recorded - copyright issues ) and wont be retelecasted again .so assume it to be your last chance ..... dont miss out great performances by jayswami bandbaaja mamasteen dp dmf tejas jayanth ( if we find him) and all others ... autographs will be precollected and published in small book that you can oder online or by calling us .....

LOVE LINE

specially dedicated to all igtians
    hosted by sanjay mazumdar .....
    he'll teach how to match brain frequencies with your "dream angel".he'll also interview igt-poets and shayars about their hidden talent and how to use poetry to impress girls .....

KAVITA SAMMELAN

asmodeous , varma, essi ( again if we find him) , mavrick and other hidden talents will read their poems . this is a family show and you CAN watch it with your parents . your parents will feel good that you know such people also.

ANNOUNCEMENT : TAMIL and BENGALI IGTV comming soon ....send your suggestions NOW ...yeah NOW !!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    above concept was for just fun , and plz take it lightly .... no hard feelings please .......

2. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

^^^ is it really going ot happen...?

3. guns n roses

hey if it does can't i perform?

4. guns n roses

jk..................................................................................................................

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Awesome Madhura. Really funny. How long did it take u to compile all this? Real good job. Lightens up things.

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Really really great.... i jus started to read it and i was amazed at its length.... well how long did you take to compile this... and to note that which thread was started by whom so you can pinpoint them in a particular program...

any ways it was really really a thrilling fun to read this lovely post...

by the way ??? when is IGTV launching and can you gimme its frequency details??

7. @madura really nice one wellits theguitaristofm not theguitaristtoform :p: :p:
    really nice one :beer: :rock: :rockon:

8. shak

shak Harrr!

very good observation @madhura.....and very well done...

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

that was one rocking post , i ve seen in my whole life of IGT , PHEW ....

Well Done Madhura , you sure deserve some appreciation there , probably i owe you a dinner when you come down to lagos to visit me !!! lol ..

jokes apart , was a very good and wonderful effort to sum up the IGT goings together , keep rocking :rockon:

10. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

amazing...its really funny

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Amazing post madhura, your efforts are to be commended sis:) But the reference to me.....ahem......"post count".........:p:

12. guls

guls New Member

fantabulous........!

13. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehe

must have taken ages to type that up.....it is good:D

14. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

u got very bad spelling madhura

15. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

stay away from bobby madhura! i sense something.. i got this espn thingie going u know.

16. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

oh my gosh..................... :shock:

spellbound, mesmerized, bewildered, awesome, .... famished.. need more vocab frm Navjot Sidhu .
    and the best part of it is .. i appear in that show of urs :p: i'll defntly send u my sketches..

got no words 2 praise u nough..

17. Subhro

???????? u didnt get nythin else 2 say ?
    man... u r somethin....... just look at my post (above).. atleast borrow some words frm me.. no wondr u got bad rep ... jus kiddin :)

@ Madhura.. u spelt my name wrong.. its Subhro :p:

wat an ironical post (by me). :)

18. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

^^^she mentions me first

19. Subhro

espn thingie ... is that vry good spellin ? u just wrote 1 line.. she wrote 100 times more :)

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

chill people , going against IGTians grammer was suppose to be against IGTS culture ..

read the post very well !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.