Igts Most Wanted Babe

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Aug 25, 2005.

?

My Deam Babe is :

Poll closed Sep 4, 2005.
  1. Priyanka Chopra

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Catherene Zeta Jones

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Aishwarya Rai

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Salma Hayek

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. Bipasha Basu

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Angelina Jolie

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  7. Rani Mukharjee

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  8. Kate Winslet

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  9. Preity Zinta

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  10. Julia Roberts

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

stop posting CRAP on this thread ... ewww! what comments u guys make !

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^dat ws a girly comment....

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

so that justifies that sssslayer is a girl as well as a boy!i mean chakka!:p:

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well I'm not intrested in ne girl except my dream girl Sadaf.... But I dont know y she's ignoning me for last 2 and half years, and can u believe, that I didn't make ne Girl Friend since I meet her... But............................................

Bachpun se mujhe chand ko dair tak taknay ki aadat hai, aur chand ko durr se dekhna, shayad yehi meri qismat hai

Pray for me guyz.....

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Which one??? Afridi ka Chakka or Miandad ka Chakka???? :)

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dude ... in that case there are only two possinbilities ... and both spell doom for u ...

case 1: she likes someone else more ...
    case 2: she doesnt like u (anymore) ...

as u can see both are bad ...

but if it is case 2 and if u havent goofed ... then the situation can be brought under control ...

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr actually she was my class fellow, and b4 10th Augus 2003, I was a flirt type of guy, She joined my class on 24th june 2003, and slowly slowly I got involved in her... then one day I mean on 9th August I told her that I like, she didn't reply nething that day, but on the next day, she replied positively, then we got involved and involved in each other day by day, and on 4th Dec 2004 (2 days b4 Eid) I told her everything abt me that I used to be a flirt type guy but now I'm completely change, and I love only u, but she didn't trust me, after that day she always says that "I dont trust u".... and on 28 Fabruary 2004 she left the Coaching Center.... I tried my best to make her trust me, but......... she believes that I'm just passing my time with her and I dont really love her... Now I've left my case on Allah, only he can solve my problem....

U can see the website that I designed just for her... https://geocities.com/s4sharim

Yarr I swear I that I love her... I dont know wat to do, I see her almost every day at evening at her house... she also watch me but I can't say her nething....

But I'm sure 1 day she will trust me.... INSHA ALLAH

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

dude ... harsh words are gona come from here ...

life is not a movie ... u cannot wait for someone else (even GOD for that matter) to get things right ... u gotta do it yourself ... and if that doesn't happen then u either choose to cry over it or move on to new things in life ...

sounds quite hackneyed and unemotional ... but it is the truth ... which has been observed since humans have come into existence ...

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Thats what i meant :beer:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

on your website .. theat sharimm is you and pearl is that girl right? .. i thought sharim was your bro ..
    anyway .... goodluck with your love life. .. and instead of just sitting there at least get her id and talk to her on MSN maybe you guys will sort something out ..
    and yeah dont give up on her ....

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hahaha very funny dude, but serious as well.!lets hope the site happens to be a solution.....have u told her abt the site?
    one more thing,, love yourself before u love her!:p:

12. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

@nadish....r u psyched or somethin....this love crap is all bull****......

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oye you lot!! .. shut up ok ... you screw****indriver ... and you rocking shyte ... if you dont have a nice thing to say ..dont say it ... pesky neva loved retards

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^another furstratiion outlet!:p:

15. shak

shak Harrr!

yup true ..... i was tryin to be foul mouthed ... havent really cursed someone for a long time .. hahah ..feeeel sooo light now .... and of course you know i didnt mean that .... this time i did .. LOL ..kdddin
    tell me one thing .. i am avin this doubt ...you teek right?

16. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

whoa....tat dude needs serious help out there :help: ....n i think even u need.... :help: :help: :help:

17. shak

shak Harrr!

i do ... you know i have this nail stickin out of ma throat and i was voodoo'ed as a child .. ma mom aint sure who was ma dad... and i have just been on probation ..got ASBO .. police checks me everytime i hit the corner shop ..
    and these "pearlies" are really killin me u know .. cant sit straight for 10 minutes ...
    doctor says i ahve half a brain .. and no kidneys at all ... so i dont drink ... got severe de-hydration ..think you can help?

forgot to mention ... nevamind. .. you would throw up

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

haha dude nothing happened to me! ;)
    n by the way get ready next time,, coz i may jus beat ur chopper challenege record!
    i was going so smooth the pther day with 5000+ n suddenly the speed rose so i had to crash!:mad:

19. shak

shak Harrr!

naaa... you didint get me... i said you are "teek" (<name) right? rockboy_teek?

oo yeah .. i ahve been dyin so that someone would break ma chopper challenge ... i hate this label above ma avatar ..satin ..chopper challenge champion .. .pheesh ..
    break it plz!

20. themanwhorocks

themanwhorocks New Member

angelina jolie

y?? jus watch mr n mrs smith she's too hot