IGTians are a lot smarter than i give them credit for

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by deathdr_87, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

do u agree or disagree with this?

i disagree.. while some igtians show absolute genius - others are doomed to dewll in their own stupidity - no mods - this is not spam but a genuine attempt to see really how smart igtians are..

i hence call ull to defend urselves.. best defence gets 2500 points - best proff that igtains are idiots also get 2500 points.. im feeling philanthrophic - so far ive put up 25000 points up for the gras in competitions.. lets see who wins.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i dis agree too!

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmm,.... i can c your point of stupid IGT'ians now.

4. deathdr_87

um.. im not saying igtians are stupid - im just asknig ppl to either prove/disprove that statement for points.... interesting answers/entertainment gets points...

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't know how anyone can win this. It's a trick question.

Anyone who tries to "prove your wrong" will essentially be proving you right because which intelligent person in this world will try to prove themselves so? Also, why on earth would he or she want to prove you wrong? for 2500 virtual points which hold absolutely no meaning even in the virtual world?

I doubt you thought of all this while trying desperately to get people to reply to this thread thus I call you stupid for even trying to offer a reward like this...that too in multiple threads. You might have a better chance of selling a motor boat in the midst of the Sahara. Anyone who participates in your threads can automatically qualify for stupidity.

My post above seems like I am trying to prove myself intelligent and thus trying to win those worthless points by doing something that cannot be done. Therefore, I label myself stupid. This automatically puts me out of the winners race.

As for the loser's race....it's like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. It doesn't matter.

6. deathdr_87

bjr - check ur inbox... others - well theres 5k up for grabs.

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

*dances after reading the posts*

8. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Genius Genius ...

Hey, what i feel is IGTians are really Genius as we have people here like Jaiswamy, Bandbajaa, etc.. who actually know the music. And they just don't keep with them, they do impart it to OTHERS.

So, i feel IGTians who are still following them are Also genius....

In total, IGT Champs(Genius) + Genius Followers = Large %ge of Genius IGTians.

Since followers are also intelligent as they know whom to follow..

Evidence (Sabut) : Check 'genius' people's Thread Replies ..

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

CLAPS !!

and then gets a cardiac arrest while laughin.

10. shantanukr

Thank U Dharmatma ..... for those Loud CLAPS, whose ECHO i can hear upto here ....

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

i disagree..................

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er...you need to check the definition of genius. Again. and again...and followers can never be geniuses. Never EVER.

13. shantanukr

Hey babes, cool down ... the Stupid creates there own theory. The correct intellect mind is that who follows Correct, Logical material.

The same statement i gave .. Ok Buddy .. :cool:

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You, I'm afraid, are unable to distinguish between a smart person and a genius.

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAH...hahahahahahhahahhaah.a
    hahahahahahhahahaha..

how come ive never noticed this guy post bfore this thread.

hahahahahah..
    awesome!

somewhere deatdr is smiling..hehehe..

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

HAHAHA..people are giving replies as if they are running for president or something.

17. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well... me thinks some of the people here are stupid...as they become jealous if 'someone' becomes a mod. (as if it like being the president of the united states),write snappy one liners and offer upto 2500 points for no apparent reason...

but non the less great guitar players visit here

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ me thinks u are a retard.

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

@m_waleed86..who do u think are the great guitar players out here,and how many mp3s have u downloaded from the indian rock section..and how many posts have u made in the chit chat lounge compared to the other forums out here?
    oo..and i forgot..NOOB.

yup..

20. nadish

nadish Active Member

U can find both Stupid and Genuis Igtians here.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.