IGT v2.0 - Feature Request

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 11, 2006.

1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

im sitting on a 56k connection. it doesnt take THAT long to load. I mean, if without reducing the features its speed could be increased, sure do that. but only without kicking out features...

2. may be you are working on a single window..

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

increase the smiley size....

allow text resizing/colouration in signatures.

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

@delilish: Nopes dude, I always have at least 3 IGT windows open. Maybe ISP problem. Ok then. I go with ya. Yea accelerate the site... Accelerate the site... *chants away pulling his hair & runs into the forest*

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Close the Chit Chat Lounge

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

neo is looking for a way to better igt not close igt lol

what abt the shoutbox thing it will reduce spamming in the chit chat lounge i think:think:

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Well I take that statement as IGT = Chit Chat.

whereas by semantics IGT = Indian Guitar Tabs

Ofcourse in due course, you may exapand you base to include Guitar related topics like Gear, Music Theory etc.

But it begs a question:
    Where does Chit Chat fit in finally? :think:

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

but i guess that would give rise to threads for such type of talks in other forum just like we have the begali chit chat thread...

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Can we hav sports management games...like the one espnstar.com has..and instead of moneyh we can dish out points and reps

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why should it?

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

because nobody discusses music 24/7 and a lot of us are here 24/7.

Why we are here 24/7 is a different aspect altogether and should not be discussed.

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

shoutbox as spy said

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ I agree.

Just check this [SNIP]site[/SNIP].
    There is a shout box there.
    No spam.

14. ^ Mee too...

15. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

the prob is that when i post chords for a song using the dots it is very difficult to pinpoint the chord change using the dot method, reason bein that on clicking "submit" the proportionalality originally set in the type box(dot position acc. to lyrics) is different than the one displayed.
    in short you can add an extra button for chord submission and tab submission in sum kinda standard format.like the dot shud come by itself over the lyrics and we just need to specify the chord changes by single clik. and the tabs hav those six strings generated automatially.we just need to specify the fret number and its position. i hope u do understand coz after readin thi i guess u wont.not much.but plz do.all of it.plz...

16. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hows bout an IGT messenger??? like a chat and mail notifier...howsat:eek::

17. **Rani**

**Rani** --DawnyGal--

it will be nice if we can open more than ONE thread a time coz it takes alotf time opinin `m all..

tht`s the only problem ,,:eek:: :eek::

18. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

get a browser which supports tabbed browsing (like firefox or opera) and open the different threads in different tabs.

19. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We are looking for suggestion for "major additions" to the site not "more smilies".

Like what about selling guitar and other hardware on IGT a classifieds section or ebay auction system.

Or ways to promote IGT. (Print Media, Online, Offline)

Would you like a myspace type IGT.

I hope you got the drift.....

20. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

:think: hmm hows bout a soundclick type igt - wid space to load recs here only..???