Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 11, 2006.
Here is a chance for IGTians to request a feature to be implemented on the website.
1.at least have bold n italics feature in signature
will post more later ....
1. Jump to your last reply.
2. Right clicking... quite annnoying without it
3. How bout letting us type fu_ck without it becoming ****. I really do doubt there are any 9 year olds and if there are they don't loiter around in the chitchat lounge.
I had made a thread about some features in the feedback forum earlier...
Umm.. can we expand the U shop's merchandise paraphinelia...
what does that mean??
not likely to happen coz of what hppened to some tabs sites
igt is a legal blablablablablabla so there r word censors dont think they will remove that well in case u need to use the f world just omit the u fck
yep more items in the USHOP ie 1 can the items be infinite coz each time either u or zoom need to refill
2. new hacks in the ushop
Spy@ I dont know if thats possible but will look into it.
1. Can do that.
3. Obscenities, Vulgar Language etc. are not allowed regardless who sees it, please refer to website terms of service.
^Get some new games for the arcade please.
I think we recently added some new stuff in the ushop but in any case we can always add more.
Ok, new games can be added.
We are looking for new features, all that you guys a requesting are just addition to feature that are alredy present on IGT
How about experienced posters? That's an old feature which isn't there anymore.
How about a stats section...Indians have always been crazy about stats anyway. It could be:
Most time spent online
Most no. of posts
Most no. of posts per day
Most popular member (acc. to reps)
Least popular member (acc. to reps)
Most no. of gaming trophies
Thread with most replies in the last 24 hours
you know, lotsa stuff like that.
Another very important feature we need is the "ignore" button so we have the choice to turn someone off. We should also be able to see all the people currently being ignored by a user.
Do this then. Screw the other two. Let me see if I can think of anything else
edit.. VJ. Its been awhile since someone called me that
Can we use smileys and links in our siggy?
Can we have some "love" smileys..I am desperately waiting to use it on some people ?
and can you put back the members list too?? :beer:
shsnawada has been asking for a headbanging smiley for quite some time..
It's abt time we get one i say!
sth like check below
can u also include a smilie with a guitar n one head banging too ie more smilies of diff types
yeah sum sport games in the arcade will be cool.
what abt having the my mood today thing???
saw that on deviantart.com
ie u can edit a small smilie below avatar which describes the mood
just a suggestion...
IGT helps, REALLY helps people only with guitar lessons. all the rest is discussion and gossip and fun.
So can we increase the helpfulness of IGT beyond the music/guitaring spectrum.
i suggest we have informative threads - for ex - thread titled "sites for good pdf books", "career moves and possibilities", whatever.
things that will make igt more of a serious/useful forum. as yet only thing that goes on seriously/usefully is guitar coaching.
1) can we gv as many reps as we want in a day...not to the same person but to diffrnt ppl...i hv been getting this msg that i cant as i hv gvn so many reps in last 24hr for the past two days....
2) is there way thru which i can access igt without any passer by knowing bout it....cos my desk is at the middle of the floor & evrytime my manager pass by..he notices this...i got the warning aswell : but even then i cudnt stop coming here & be here for 8 and a half hrs. :grin:
baaki later on.....my boss is comig
@whoever deleted my previous post..
it wasnt that bad was it :think: i was jst sayin what i felt
1. i m not sure but i have noticed that the search functionality is not that effective..
2. if we can see who came online just like yahoo messenger..that will be very helpful...
3. A chatterbox window at the to of navigaiton will prevent some people to spam in CCL...me too...it can save a lot of space...which is increasing day by day...
4. There should be a forum name Introduce yourself...
5. The site is very heavy to use..at 56 kbps connection..
that's it..will post some more...
Separate names with a comma.