igt turnin idiotic,borin and towards bollywood

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 3, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well hey pple this fr u alll temme i hav one simple qstion isnt igt now goin towards bollywood noone is postin any good recordings plus isnt igt gettin borin and stfff.......

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Yes, i agree

even this thread invokes a...*yawns*

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well welll wat i want pple to gimme reviews to wake up the other pple.....would be better if we hav like competitions..........we don want prizes but still some competitions

4. fairandlovely

fairandlovely peeka-boo

well theres enough to look at if you want to. Ive read some really good poems here so far. i cant listen to recordings yet but im going to put up some originals sometime.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Its all because Cryptic_angel doesnt visit this place anymore.
    :cry1:

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ahhhhhh wellll anyways we could help it jus need to pep it up

calling cryptic here someone needs u

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

+1

bjr nd wizzy too.

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

really..since when? @ idiotic/boring

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmmm vini i do think so.....theres nothin happenin arnd last year this time was a fun time......its all borin wid pple doin some crappy covers

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

what are crappy covers?

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmm don wanna name any1 as such but its really awful to hear a guitar and a vocalist wid some crappy mic recordin some crappy bollywood music doin some crappy stuff and crappy pple praisin him

12. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

they must not be as uncrappy as u i suppose.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Atleast they're doing the best they can instead of bitching.

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man ur not clear and if ur offendin don get urslef to hav more trouble its jus ma viewpoint......

15. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Right see we don't have the time to finish our world tour and guitar lessons and then come down to our room with our non-professional set-ups and tone down our skills just to appease the other members.

*goes back to screaming audience of 1*

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Maybe it needs me back...

17. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man, i think you are right if you say there are lots of crappy recordings but i don't agree that there are no talent here as i've heard alot of very good talented persons, singing and playing their instruments.
    I think we just have to encourage those people to develop their own way of music making and i don't think you can do this by saying such things about them! If you are a musician, you must know everyone is started as a noob and in the beginning everyone is proud about everything they do with their instrument, or voice and thats what they want to share with us, so we have to support those people in stead of talking this way!!!!
    And i think you are right when you said there are people praising some crappy recordings, i think its better to tell those people the true in stead of praising them and if you can't be honest then just don't say anything!
    But the worst behavior of some people here is to dishearten others deliberately, thats a very bad habit and in my opinion it doesn't make any sense to act this way!

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

speak for yourself, bitches. I'm here sometimes but talking to yourself gets boring after the initial schizoid thrill.

19. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well i agree wid u keoraf....the point is pple shud not praise idiotic recordings.....which are not good..obviously we don talk abt quality here....cuz we arent in some studios but the thing is we shd take in accout the talent.......im fed up cuz pple only praise and visit the bollywood stuff....

20. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Welcome to the minority. I don't really see any difference in the "non-bollywood" recordings either. A handful of songs from a handful of bands, people tend to put up what they're most comfortable doing, and most people are comfortable doing the songs that we've all done before and have now come to be bored of.