Igt T-shirt Designs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 25, 2005.

1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Oke jammy ........ first two for you .... (guitar-i).... bt I must admit I failed on that as it looks like something is not in place .. some mismatch and all...:eek::. though I tried and here are those two tees.... may be some1 else can try that ....

And couple of new designs 4m me.... this time one with both the front and back side ....

Attached Files:

Garima likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

nice designs apur

cant give u reps though!!!

need to spread some before

:)

so neo which designs will b igts tshirt??

3. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

jesus....atleast a word bout my shirt???

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Good.

Well that was exactly one word. :p: bt seriously ....considering you've done it in paint... its good enuf ... and besides I like the idea ....

5. rocksta

lol...2 wrds fer u man...good enough,
    for me that is ) ,good is a good enaff wrd fer me
    thnx man....
    an considerin ive done it in paint?? wheres the rest of the ppl done it then??

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

thnx for the 2 words man........... btw ..I did it in photoshop.............

7. rocksta

hmmm..sweet stuff man...btw wats gonna happen to these designs?IGT gonna make shirts outta them?u gotta ask fer sum royalty huh?

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

lol! dude u thinking too far......... let 'em make the shirts wid my designs first ( i dun think that those are too good .......)..u'll get to see better stuffs ....

9. rocksta

modesty apur.....uve done amazin stuff man....talent aint gota go unnoticed i say!!all th mo betta if u get paid fer it.IGT itsef can make sum money with those shirts dont u think...like i will b the 1st to buy if tey put them up

10. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

Well instead of waiting for IGT why doesnt any1 else get it done?

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Great work guys!

Here are some IGT - T-shirt Designs we made....

One is inspired by shahrukhs design.

Please give us feedback.

Attached Files:

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

A few more.....

Attached Files:

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i really like the 1st 1 (till death...) and the 3rd 1

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

Loved clean white with the black guitar only:nw::nw:........man i m so poor in this stuff......y cant i make these..i really suck at these works:cry1::cry1::cry1:.....need to pull up my socks.......:eek::

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@ neo when n how will u launch the sale?
    n will it b available for those out of india??

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We are working on it. Basically will depend on how many people are interested in them.

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm..why dont you put a another guitar ? Coz most of them have an acoustic or a Gibson SG which looks very common . Try and put somthing unique .

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

my 2 cents -

1st one - slightly less blunt wings, more in span would add a sleeker touch
    2nd - my fav here. the guitar should be more prominent - either brighter or rubber print
    3rd- very nice "IGT". is light grey an option for base colour? if not, slightly better defined (ie. with boundary) or slightly darker IGT could make it er spicier. its sort of "flat" now.
    4th - nice one too. slanted guitar and/or grey base is an option. white gets dirty.
    5th- a single bold Indianguitartabs would be more prominent. one inverted & one upwards.
    6th= very nice. guitar is looking big though. maybe the neck should point this side.
    7th= nice idea. i understand, the "curvy" part are the parts in a typical electric guitar. which is conceptually very in keeping with the brand. but green ?? and the we rock when you rock part could be more prominent too. thts a good line - and should be seen.
    8th = same as 7 - grey or dark blue options are also worth considering.

in all - good work.

i'll buy 2 and 6.

1 person likes this.
  19. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thanx for the feedback would keep all that you said in mind. We just wanted to know what type of designs everybody would like. We will be taking the T-Shirts to broader audience not just IGTians. We are looking for a design that would appeal to everyone not just particularly guitarist.

20. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

good job there. well i would suggest u make a couple of t-shirts n fix a price for them. have online bank transfer as an option so ppl can buy them. since u will get numerous orders its best that u dispatch the tshirts every thursday or so every week with watever orders u receive.

ps; i think i will try my hand at making a few designs. btw wheres apurbajd...no more designs frm him as promised?