IGT SOUNDTRACK for your recordings!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vini, Oct 9, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to announce a revised Indian Rock Forum . Its renamed as IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music. To facilitate more views for your recording work we have also accomodated it on IGT's Homepage.

You are now requested to post all your hindi/pak/tamil/bengali/english recordings only in this forum.

ThankYou

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thank U!

Lemme be the first one to....thank u!! and everyone else involved

I thinks its a gr8 idea!!......this will make sure...the unheard get heard!! :p:

:beer:

Ankur

3. sahi hai yaar... THANX

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey din't get wht u r saying .. sorry the eng wasn't explanatory enough ... Could u plz eloborate on it ?

5. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Cool idea ..

It will give more focus to IGTians recordings ...

Keep it up :)

6. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

lol...this happnd cuz of me

7. ^^^yeah sure

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@Nanda

If at all its in ur knowledge there was this forum called Indian Rock - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music. Its name has been changed to IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music We have done this to avoid the unnecessary mess in other Tab Submission Forums. Now all IGTians are requested to submit their recordings of all language only in this forum and to solve the problem of views and feedbacks, we have given a space to latest recordings on our home page to enable optimum views of the recording work.

For the technical details plz see Neo's announcement in IGT Soundtrack Forum>> https://indianguitartabs.com/announcement.php?f=26&announcementid=20

Hope now uL get it :)

9. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yoyoyo..kudos to vini and all u made this....breeding ground for recorders for me now......thx vins.....finally a fixed place to put up my records.....

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey thanks for the clarification .. But i thought even the old name meant the same .. though it sounded diffrent ...

And wht do u mean by "If at all its in ur knowledge" ...... do u mean to say all i do is crap on CC ... i've posted in other places too .. else my post count wud'nt have been near 500 !!!!!
    Why r u getting pissed off coz i mentioned that "wht u said is not clear !!" ... Its true .. ask others if u want to ...

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i know that very well...but i just thought my english was explanatory enuf...no offences behind me saying "If at all its in ur knowledge.."

u got me all wrong :)

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

she just stated the truth :phbbt:

why do u take it to your heart? :annoyed:

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

no fites buddy .............

14. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmmm.... nice job done..

Tho this does not explain the reason behind the Indian Rock Forum being scrapped...
    The Indian Rock forum was supposed to be the place where the news about all the gigs happening in the country could be posted, (don't care if it's ROCK or not), so that the immense talent of Indian artists can be finally seen by the people...
    'Cuz that's not happening here... we see very few turning out for the gigs...

Support underground Indian music... after all, it's your country too...

(eg: the Resurrection gig...) (Thread reference = "We need a seperate forum" in the Feedback Forum)

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

we changed the name Indian Rock...also coz the people in pak etc,. forum were posting their cover recordings in tab submission forum...so now we want recordings of all language integrated in a single forum and not scattered around everywhere in igt.

16. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

I agree with asmo... the purpose of the Indian Rock Forum was to keep us informed about news and happenings of the Indian music scene, it was never about posting your covers on the site...
    But anyway, I like the concept of the IGT Soundtrack Forum, though i'm sad that the Indian Rock Forum had to go.