igt project 1:-Pour Some Sugar on Me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Jan 5, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

wel since no activity im postin the first thread.this is fr the igt project as every one knows....well gettin to the job....i do have an orignal but first of all i want to do a cover so that we all have an idea...id like to call fr vocalists and guitarists..do hav bass and drum but help would be appreciated in areas of drums n bass too...comin to the point the vocalists intersted shuld hav in mind that he has a good recording software and is well versed wid the stuff....secondly the vocalist shuld be able to sing in the song easily...guitarist needed is required to cover the parts of steve clark...thats al would like a reponse as soon as possible bt this project would be on its way frm 18nth till then we the intersted can gimme their ids so that we can dicuss the layout of the song......

plus this is how the project has to be continued according to me

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

errr i thought pple were interested??

3. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

People are interested......but they need time i guess......i can help with drums and bass.....but not until mid feb.......!!.....and btw.....are you thinking of ading anything to the cover or just keep it the way it is....??

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well thnx fr the response......but i suppose pple really arent intersted..takin too looong

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i dont think this is how it was supposed to be....id record the song on ma self...

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^dude...the reason why nobody's replyin is...
    cuz
    1: not many ppl here liten to eng songs (i may be wrong)
    or
    2:this song aint so popular that everyone knows it.....

why dont we start a project with a famous song which everybody knows???
    if u want eng then i think hotel california, its my life, nothing else matters. or somethin like that....... i know its a sucky choice but the fact is not many ppl are interested in this project........

or the last reason may be that they have their exams or some shit........

cheers
    :beer:

7. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

the thing is we already stated dat we won't be available for a few days (collegites are havin there semesters). i'll be available for service from 25th jan (dats when ma exams r gonna finish)

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Hey Radicalz

Thought you wanted to do Aint talking abt love. Now its pour some sugar on me is it.
    Pour some sugar is an amazing song and very much popular as the others its just people have stopped playing them all around. They have all become single minded and play the same songs again and again - which by the way i dont support.But added to this people only learnt to play the songs played by other local bands and not learn abything new or dont want to take any risk at learning a new cover. wat a noob.

You want the steve clark parts hmm i have forgotten the layout but if i get some time i think will be ready by 18th if its alrite or if someone is interested to try then please do. all the best radicalz.

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thnx shorty....dude lets see well i would start recording the parts i want to today cuz im free ma next exam is optional so its easy....and well id record the whole thinge send it to u u then record ur part(ud get it wat to record)and well lets see pour some sugar on me is an amazing rock on song by def leppard and well is one of the greatest songs of all times....well if any1 dosent know abt this its bcoz of their attitude.....i don blame u all....well then shorty its me nd u and also symphony of destruction wed load it up too..... see ya soon and ill send it too..well i want to do aint talkin abt love but i was like doin the beat it solo bfore that since im done wid it ill now start wid prac aint talkin abt love.....but its pour some sugar on me fr now....

some songs i hav in mind are signs b tesla
    love song b tesla
    enter sandman

and an orignal i wrote(something like a 80s rock ballad)

10. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

I'll do the drums for any song you want just not a double bass song cuz i dont own a double bass at the moment. And I can start recording the first week of feb. I thnk I said that before....!!

11. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey radicalz ok pour some sugar - no problem. Hey one other thing i didnt get any of the tracks you sent from before that you are talking about, think you didnt get the mail id proper - its get_shorty80@yahoo.com ok send it to this and i will get it and one more thing is send the file you recorded so i can work on the steve clark part and may be the drummer desidude could do his stuff but desi dude dont worry there is no double basing in any of the songs Radicalz spoke about. all the best. i will liesten to the song now ok.

12. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

suggestion- two steps behind you...love the guitar solo.

13. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

Now that a gal is suggesting something, we cant deny.....!!

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well well seems that its goin goodd....well i was abt to start with pr some sugar on me and well as for two steps behind why don u start a new project..i would love to join in that ways bt then it would be your project(this way wed achieve our goal)......and shorty id send the recording today....but callin vocalists

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey rinky or guitarist_gal i loved ur vocals on ur songs....pm me wid ur id..yahoo or hotmail would be prefferd....we can look forward to more songs and if its possible we can hav the female vocal version of pour some sugar on me???

16. guitarist_gal1

yeah sounds really good...will do...

17. guitarist_gal1

will send my hotmail id to you adi

18. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude got a file from you so what would you want me to do now just the clark part or i dont know tell me?

19. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

sent ya the file send me the final thinge ill do the vocals over it...its comin good

20. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude will send the file soon got caught with some work so will do it now and send it ok sorry buddy. Dont know if i can replicate all the sounds but will do a decent passable job ok.